The Department of Mechanical Engineering, NIT Patna welcomes scientists and engineers from all over the world to attend the International Conference on Progressive Research in Industrial & Mechanical Engineering (PRIME-2021) to be held on 05-07 August 2021.
National Institute of Technology Patna is the 18th National Institute of Technology created by the Ministry of H.R.D. Government of India after rechristening the erstwhile Bihar College of Engineering Patna on 28.01.2004. NIT Patna marked its humble beginning in 1886 with the establishment of a pleaders survey training school which was subsequently promoted to Bihar College of Engineering Patna in 1924.
- The objective of this international conference is to present the current research progresses in the area of Thermal & Fluids, Design, Mechatronics, Control and Robotics, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering, Energy and Process Engineering, Material Science and Engineering, Structural Engineering, Automobile Engineering, and other interdisciplinary and emerging areas.
- The conference seeks to provide a platform for a broad blend of high-quality research articles in order to promote rapid communication and exchange between scientists, researchers, academicians, industrialists, engineers, and students.
- This conference will provide an opportunity for national and international experts and industry leaders to share their experiences and success stories.
- The delegates will be benefited from the scientific and technological issues addressed by recognized global experts who are up to date with the latest developments in their area and provide information on future research areas.
- PRIME-2021 will allow interactive panel discussions and sessions by renowned keynote speakers, plenary speeches, short lectures, oral paper, and poster presentation
Call for Papers
Authors from India and abroad are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related to the conference.
The authors are requested to initially submit an abstract (250 words maximum) related to the theme of the conference. To submit your papers online, click here.
After abstract acceptance (after the peer review process), authors are requested to submit the full-length paper. The submissions must include title, abstract, author affiliation with an email address, and keywords. All submitted papers will be subjected to a similarity test (< 20% similarity) by Turnitin Software.
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: 20th January 2021
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance 31th January 2021
- Deadline for Full-Length Paper Submission: 5th March 2021
- Notification of Paper Acceptance: 1st April 2021
- Early Registration Commencement: 1st April 2021
- Deadline for Early Registration 31st April 2021
- Submission of Camera-Ready Papers: 31st April 2021
- Conference Date 5th–7th August 2021
+91-9410474827 (Dr. Ambrish Maurya)
For full notification, click the link below.