The PSG College of Technology, Tamil Nadu is organizing a one day National Conference on Product Design, Virtual Prototyping & Manufacturing on April 30, 2020.
The main objective of this conference is to create an opportunity for the final year Post Graduate students and Research Scholars pursuing their Ph.D. degree and practicing engineers in industries to publish technical papers related to the area of interest and theme of the conference.
The received papers will be peer-reviewed before getting accepted for presentation at the conference. The selected papers, which are registered in the conference, will be considered for publication in the conference proceedings. The technical sessions of the conference will comprise of invited lectures by the Chief Guests, oral and poster presentations by the participants.
Papers are invited from the following areas/topics, but not limited to them:
- Sustainable Product Design
- Product Development Strategies
- Product, Services and System Design
- Mechanical Vibration
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Robotics, Automation, and Control
- Human Factors in Engineering
- Tribology in Design
- Optimization Techniques
- Finite Element Analysis
- Advanced Manufacturing Processes
- Additive Manufacturing
- Thermal Engineering
- Industrial Internet of Things
- Advanced Metrology
- Image Processing and Machine Vision
- Surface Engineering
- NanoEngineering and Technology
- Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering
- Virtual Reality
- Virtual Simulators
- Virtual Prototyping
- Digital Manufacturing
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Reverse Engineering
- Augmented and Mixed Reality
Call for Papers
The abstract and final paper submission should be made electronically in MS word format and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The total number of pages should not exceed six (6) for any reason.
- PG Students/ Research Scholars: 600/-
- Faculty & Industrial Participants: Rs. 1,180/-
The payment towards the registration fee should be made by DD drawn in favor of “PSG CNCE” payable at Coimbatore. Spot registration is available for those who send prior intimation. Accommodation can be provided for the students based on prior request at their own cost.
- Abstract Deadline: 28th March 2020
- Confirmation of Acceptance: 3rd April 2020
- Final Submission of Paper: 18th April 2020
Phone Number: 7658930800
Email ID: email@example.com