CfP: Conference on Power, Energy, Control & Transmission Systems at Sri Sairam Engineering College, TN [Apr 29-30]: Submit by Mar 2
The department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering of Sri Sairam Engineering College is organizing the Second International Conference on Power, Energy, Control and Transmission Systems (ICPECTS – 2020) on the 29th and 30th of April, 2020 at Chennai.
The conference provides an ideal forum for researchers to share their findings and thoughts among others across the world. This conference mainly focuses on creating awareness of the latest developments and advances in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
The conference is being organized by Sri Sai Ram Engineering College, Chennai, which was established in the year 1995, by MJF LN LEO MUTHU, Chairman of Sapthagiri educational trust, which is a non-profitable and non-minority institution.
- PMU and wide-area management applications in the transmission system
- Grid Security, Privacy and Resilience
- Smart initiative in large renewable generation and operation
- Renewable energy forecasting and scheduling
- Smart initiative in the planning, operation, control, and protection of large interconnected systems.
- Solar metamaterials
- Applications of power electronics in power system
- Power electronic emerging technologies
- Power converters and controls for wind, solar PV, CHP, wave & tidal
- High-efficiency power conversion for sustainable sources
- Power electronics for battery storage systems
- High Voltage Measurement Techniques and Instrumentation
- High Voltage Insulation System
- Outdoor Insulation: Insulator, Environmental Effects
- Grounding systems
- UHV AC and DC system
- Aging, Space Charge, and Industrial Applications
- High Voltage Apparatus: Reliability and Maintenance
- Online Condition Monitoring and Fault Diagnosis
- New Features and Special Interests in High Voltage
- Condition monitoring and diagnosis of electrical machines
- Sensors and observers for electrical drives
- Drivers for traction/propulsion systems
Call for Papers
- All the accepted and presented papers will be published at IEEE Xplore (Digital Library).
- Scientists, research scholars, and academicians from International, National, and Regional levels are welcomed to present their original unpublished work in this conference.
- To submit your papers online, click here.
- Last date for paper submission: March 2, 2020
- Acceptance Notification Date: March 12, 2020
- Camera Ready Submission Deadline: March 22, 2020
- Final Registration & Payment Date: April 2, 2020
Phone Number: +919444425422
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.