Department of Electrical Engineering, Jamia Milia Islamia, Delhi, is organizing an International Conference on Power Electronics, Control, and Automation during November 16-17.
About the Conference:
Power electronics is one of the most emerging and important areas of electrical engineering. The focused research is needed in the area of power electronics and its applications.
Controlling techniques i.e. Intelligent and conventional control techniques are other important research areas which have application in power electronics and in other areas of electrical engineering.
Measurement and monitoring are the key concepts using IoT, Computer-based networks for automation of Power electronics related applications and in other areas of electrical engineering.
Technical papers are invited on the topics pertaining to the scope of the conference, which includes but are not limited to:
- Track 1: Power Electronics & Its application.
- Track 2: Control & Measurement in Power Electronics and Automation.
- Track 3: Application of Image Processing and Computer Networking in Power Electronics & Automation.
Call for Papers:
- ICPECA 2019 invites researchers, practitioners, and students worldwide to submit previously unpublished original papers for consideration to be presented at the conference.
- All submissions will be peer-reviewed.
- A maximum of 6 pages per research article is allowed for submission. Extra pages are not permissible at this time.
- Click here to submit.
Early Registration: Before Aug 20
- Delegates from Academic Institutions/Industries/ Utilities/R&D Organization: Non-IEEE Member: Rs. 8000, IEEE Member Rs. 6400.
- Student Delegates: Non IEEE Member: Rs. 4000, IEEE Member: Rs. 3200.
After Aug 20:
- Delegates from Academic Institutions/Industries/ Utilities/R&D Organization: Non-IEEE Member: Rs. 9000, IEEE Member Rs. 7200.
- Student Delegates: Non IEEE Member: Rs. 4800, IEEE Member: Rs. 4000.
- Paper Submission Deadline: 30 May 2019.
- Acceptance Notification: 15 July 2019.
- Final Camera-Ready Paper: 22 August 2019.
- Early Bird Registration: 20 August 2019.