NITK is hosting the First International Conference on Power Electronics Applications and Technology in Present Energy Scenario (PETPES-2019). Submit papers by April 15.
About the Conference:
Being the first international event under TEQIP-III, ‘PETPES 2019’ intends to attract people working in diverse fields: Advance power converter/inverters and Industrial AC drives, Microgrid & Power quality issues and Mitigating technique, Power electronics application in photovoltaic, wind power and fuel cells, Challenges of present energy scenario and opportunities in power electronics area, advancement, application and grid integration of power electronics systems.
The conference is designed to create a platform for researchers from academia and industry, practicing engineers, and students. A series of keynote presentations, technical paper, and poster presentations are planned to foster a vigorous exchange of research findings and ideas among the participants.
PETPES solicits paper submissions across nine tracks as listed below. Kindly note that the submissions are not limited to the topics mentioned in each track.
- Power Converters.
- Industrial Electric Drives.
- Renewable & Sustainable Energy.
- Energy Storage.
- Smart & Micro Grid Technologies.
- Power Quality and Reliability.
- Power System Planning, Operation, and control.
- Transportation Electrification.
- Control and Automation.
Click here to submit the paper.
- Regular Author- Indian: INR 9500, Foreign: Rs. 27,468 (USD 400).
- IEEE Author- Indian: INR 8500, Foreign: Rs. 24,721 (USD 360).
- Student Author- Indian: INR 8000, Foreign: Rs. 23,347 (USD 340).
- IEEE Student- Indian: Author INR 7000, Foreign: Rs. 20,601 (USD 300).
- Regular Attendee- Indian: INR 4000, Foreign: Rs. 11,670 (USD 170).
- Student Attendee- Indian: INR 2000, Foreign: Rs. 5836 (USD 85).
- Paper Submission Deadline: April 15, 2019.
- Acceptance notification Starts: June 1, 2019.
- Acceptance Notification Ends: June 7, 2019.
- Registration Starts: June 25, 2019.
- Registration Ends: July 10,2019.
- CRC Submission Starts: June 25, 2019.
- CRC Submission Ends: July 10,2019.
- Conference Dates: August 29 – 31, 2019.