The Department of Electrical Engineering, MNNIT Allahabad, will organise the 5th International Conference on Power, Control & Embedded Systems, technically co-sponsored by the IEEE Uttar Pradesh section and IEEE Joint Society Chapter of IE/PE/CS, MNNIT Allahabad.
ICPCES 2019 will be an International forum on recent developments and advances in electrical power, energy resources, control theories and applications and embedded systems. Academic researchers involved in power/energy, control, R&D specialists and engineers from a variety of industrial sectors will find their attendance rewarding from the conference. The conference program will include plenary talks, tutorials, technical sessions, interactive and panel sessions, poster and software presentations, including products exhibits.
Following are the technical tracks and topics for the technical papers to be submitted in the conference.
- Control theory/applications: Hierarchical control, coordination control strategy, state estimation techniques, Kalman filter and its variants, multi-agent, cooperative game theory, model predictive control, fault tolerant control, stochastic and uncertainty approach for modelling and control, H-infinity, sliding mode, adaptive and other nonlinear control theories, Droop controlled distributed generation, real-time control, systems interoperability and human machine interface.
- Transmission & Distribution power grid control and operation: Grid control, stability, operation, reliability, grid dynamics, T&D, grid modelling, real-time simulation, Co-simulation, active distribution network operation and management, power system monitoring, control, protection and situational awareness using PMUs, power conditioning in grid.
- Electricity market and grid management: Regulatory aspects, policies for electricity market, impacts of renewables on energy markets and prices, power dispatch, smart grid planning, forecasting, demand side management, user behavior and flexible demand, peer-to-peer EVs charging, EVs charging strategy.
- Renewable power generation and integration: Power generation, demand forecasting, grid integration of distributed energy resources, renewable integration stability and power quality issues, energy storage systems and their control for integration, Multi-terminal DC grid network.
- Power electronics and applications: Wide band power electronics devices, all types of converters, smart inverters, multi-level converters, PWM techniques, Harmonics analysis and mitigation, motor drives, sensorless drives.
- Power electronics control and protection for smart grids: Power electronics interface issues and solutions for generation/storage resources, fault diagnostics and self-healing, smart grid protection solutions, islanding detection, optimal integration of plug-in electric vehicle, smart micro-grids and nano-grids, DC grid.
- Computational intelligence, ICT in smart grid/smart home/smart city
- Information society technologies
- Signal processing
- Industrial instrumentation
Early Bird Registration (Upto November 20, 2019)
Student (IEEE Member): 4000 INR
Student (Non-IEEE Member): 5000 INR
Academic (IEEE Member): 8000 INR
Academic (Non-IEEE Member): 10000 INR
Others (IEEE Member): 10000 INR
Others (Non-IEEE Member): 12500 INR
Late Registration (After November 21, 2019)
Student (IEEE Member): 4600 INR
Student (Non-IEEE Member): 6000 INR
Academic (IEEE Member): 9600 INR
Academic (Non-IEEE Member): 12000 INR
Others (IEEE Member): 12000 INR
Others (Non-IEEE Member): 15000 INR
Paper Submission Deadline: August 02, 2019
Paper Decision Notification: October 15, 2019
Registration Open: October 15, 2019
Camera-ready Paper Submission: November 20, 2019
Registration Close: November 20, 2019
Conference Dates: December 26-28, 2019