The Conference on Plant Biofactories has been planned as an international platform in the Indian subcontinent region to foster a global exchange of innovative ideas and technologies in harnessing the biosynthetic capabilities of green plants. The conference is being organized jointly by the S.P. Mandali’s Ramnarain Ruia Autonomous College with Society for Plant Research.
The deliberations at the conference will encourage an interdisciplinary approach to alternative energy resources, sustainability, and improvement of food resources, plant-based medicines with technologies that will enable harnessing the synthetic power of green plants.
This International Conference would result in a confluence of scientists, industry representatives and decision-makers where not only ideas will be exchanged but also new collaborations will emerge for solving pressing issues of environment, health, and wellbeing which have more global implications.
- Phyto-microbial Technologies
- Plants as Bioreactors
- Algal Biotechnology
- Agri-based Processing Technologies
- Microbial technology in improving soil fertility and plant productivity
- Phyto-microbial technologies of bioremediation
- Novel aroma chemicals and biocidal agents from soil microbes
- Microbiology of Rhizobacterial systems
- Soil inoculation and end therapy
- Soil-plant-microbe interactions
- Secondary metabolites of plants for novel chemicals
- Medicinal plants and their rationalized use
- Reverse pharmacology about traditional medicines
- Seed based bioreactors
- Algal biodiversity and bioprospecting
- Algal systems for biofuel and industrial chemicals
- Algal biotechnology for value-added products
- Agro-biotechnology and post-harvest technologies
- Bio-fertilizers and soil management strategies
- Controlled cultivation systems and horticulture
Call for Papers
- The scientific and organizing committee invites Abstracts from the scientists/researchers to the International Conference scheduled at Mumbai from 19-21st December 2019.
- All fields in the online form must be filled.
- In addition, the abstract should also be submitted in the given template as MS Word file and uploaded before submitting the online form.
- To submit your abstracts, click here.
- The last date to submit your abstracts is November 30, 2019.
Phone Number: 9041725050
Email ID: email@example.com