Sports Authority of India & Physical Education Foundation of India are jointly organizing 4th National Conference on Physical Education& Sports with the theme “VISION AND MISSION OLYMPICS 2020 (SAY YES TO “MEDAL”)”.
The aim of the conference is to bring together leading Academicians, Sports Scientists, Researchers and Scholars to exchange and share their experiences related to various aspects of Physical Education, Sports and Sports Sciences and discuss ways and means to enhance the standard of sports in the country.
Call for Papers:
Delegates interested in presenting research paper of theoretical/applied nature are invited to submit an abstract.
- Village Sports: A Golden Opportunity to build a comprehensive module.
- Case Studies on outstanding sportspersons of the country.
- Quality Physical Education.
- Quantitative Approaches to Physical Education
- Performance Analysis Approaches in the field of Physical Education and Sports Sciences
- CSR: Mileage in Sports Developments
- Sponsorship Approaches in Sports.
- Malpractices in Physical Education and Sports Sciences.
- Role of Sports Science in enhancing sports performance.
- Talent Identification-Procedure and process of nurturing.
- Health, Fitness and Wellness and their process of development.
- Adapted Physical Education
- The science of Sports Coaching.
- Sports Tourism.
- Physical Inactivity: Risk factors for Global Mortality.
- The abstract should be 250 words.
- The paper should include keywords/phrases and also provide their full address with e-mail id.
- Professional Delegate – Rs 2000
- PEFI Members – Rs 1500
- Student Delegate/ Research Scholar- Rs 1000
- Foreign Delegates: USD 200
- Registration fee includes conference kit, lunch and high tea.
- For offline registration, download the form from here and send it to the following address
- For online registration, click here.
- For on- spot registration, the delegates have to pay Rs 200 in addition to the applicable fee.
- To avail, Early Bird Discount of 10%, Use Coupon Code: PEFI Valid Until 30th Nov.
- All Payments shall be made by NEFT or RTGS transfer/ Cash/ Cheque/Demand Draft payable to:“Physical Education Foundation of India” at Delhi.
- For Offline payment mode, Mail the Registration form along with payment to the contact address given below
- Conference Bank Account:
Beneficiary Name: Physical Education Foundation of India
Bank Name: Allahabad Bank
Account No: 50008028992
Bank Address/Branch: Northern Railway Headquarters, Baroda House, New Delhi -110001
IFSC Code: ALLA0210619
- Last date for submission of form: January 15, 2018
- Registration close on -10 Feb 2018
- Last Date of Abstract Submission – 15th December 2017
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance- 20th December 2017
- Paper Submission- 10 January 2018
Date: February 9-10, 2018
Time: 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Venue: NDMC Convention Centre, Sansad Marg, Infront ofJantar Mantar.
- All the delegates will receive a complimentary copy of the International Journal of Physical Education, Health & Sports Sciences, published by PEFI.
- Organizing Committee will be publishing the proceeding of the conference with ISBN Number and the same will be provided to all the delegates.
Dr. Piyush Jain, Organizing Secretary
Phone:09212799477, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org