The Pediatric Cardiology Department is organizing a conference on Perioperative Management of Congenital Heart Disease at the Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS), Cochin, Kerala on June 7 -9, 2019.
About the Conference:
It is increasingly apparent that pediatric heart conditions contribute substantially to Infant and childhood mortality in low and middle-income countries (LMICs). Perioperative Intensive care is critical to ensuring good outcomes in children with heart disease.
This conference is specially designed for physician and nursing staff In LMICs recognizing the challenges they face in caring for babies with heart disease.
The world’s leading experts from institutions that have established highest standards of care will interact with local and regional experts in a unique format that is carefully designed to maximize education and directly impact outcomes.
- Preoperative stabilization and transport.
- Nursing Skills Core Conference: June 8,9, 2019.
- Focus on challenges in pediatric heart care in Low and Middle-Income Countries.
- A number of Real life Case Scenarios.
How to Register?
- Confirm attendance by sending an email with subject: Perioperative Conference 2019 to email researchpeds[at]aims.amrita.edu; or
- Mail the registration form to the address below
Perioperative Conference 2019, Department of Pediatric Cardiology, Amrita Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, Ponnekkara P.O, Kochi, Kerala, Pin-682041.
- Rinku: +91 9447702096
- Neethu: +91 7994999610
- Vaisakh: +91 7994999810