CfP: Conference on Operations and Supply Chain Analytics at IIM Shillong [May 22-24]: Submit by Mar 15
The Indian Institute of Management Shillong and The Operational Research Society of India (ORSI) join hands in organizing the International Conference on Operations and Supply Chain Analytics (ICOSCA 2020). The purpose of the ICOSCA 2020 is to bring together researchers, managers, engineers, faculty, and practitioners interested in both theoretical advances and practical applications in the diverse field of operations, supply chain, and decision science.
The ICOSCA 2020 aims to bridge the gap between the non-coherent disciplines of knowledge and fosters unified development in next-generation operations research models and data analytics.
- Supply Chain Management 4.0
- Ecosystem & Infrastructure
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Predictive Analysis
- Smart Manufacturing
- Cloud Computing for SCM 4.0
- Inventory planning and control
- Project Management and planning
- Application of operation research in manufacturing and service sector
- Dynamic pricing and revenue management
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Optimization techniques
- Integer and non-linear programming
- Simulation modeling
- Network design in Logistics and supply chain management
- Application of multi-criteria decision models in operations and supply chain
Call for Papers
- Prospective authors are invited to submit extended abstracts of their original research work and case studies for presentation at the conference.
- Extended abstracts of research papers focused on theory and real-world applications are invited for the following (but not limited to) thematic streams.
- The respective stream chairs and reviewers will assess all submitted abstracts.
- Paper presentations at the conference will be organized in parallel sessions within the thematic streams.
- To submit your papers online, click here.
- Selected papers from the presentation would be considered for publication in Scopus/ABDC index journals that are yet to be decided.
- Extended Abstract/Paper submission: March 15, 2020
- Notification for acceptance of abstract/paper: March 30, 2020
- Full paper submission: March 15, 2020
- Deadline for Online registration: May 10, 2020
Phone Number: +91 8888894302
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.