About the Conference
The ICWiCOM is being organized with a view to cultivating the research activities in the field of Wireless Communication at our institute. The conference will bring in eminent personalities from various areas of Wireless Communication on a common platform. Interactions with them are expected to open up many research areas for upcoming Post-Graduate and Doctoral students as well.
The conference focuses on the following areas and will include keynote and plenary talks as well as technical sessions.
Microwave and Antennas
- Antenna Theory
- Antenna Arrays
- Conformal Antennas
- Microstrip Antennas
- Artificial Magnetic Conductors
- Fractal Antennas
- Frequency Selective Surfaces
- Electromagnetic Numerical Techniques
- Millimeter-wave/Terahertz Communications
- Radar Systems
- UWB Communications
- Antennas In MIMO
- Mobile Ad-hoc & Sensor Networks
- Channel Modelling & Characterization
- Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing
- Wireless Sensor Network
- Cognitive Radio Network &; Applications
- Next-Generation Network
- Network Protocol & Congestion Control
- QoS, Reliability & Performance Modelling
- Heterogeneous Wireless Network
- Mobile Computing System
- Self-Organizing Network
- Software Defined Radio
Signal processing for communication
- Signal Processing for Wireless Communications
- Multimedia Communications
- Artificial Intelligence in Wireless Network
- Computer Vision
- Pattern Analysis and Classification
- Large Dimensional Signal Processing
- Wireless Telemedicine and E-Health Services
- Paper Submission Deadline: May 01, 2019
- Acceptance Notification: June 30, 2019
- Registration Deadline: July 15, 2019
- Conference Dates: October 11-12, 2019
Submit Paper by using the easy chair link.
Download conference brochure by clicking here.
Conference Venue: Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, D J Sanghvi College of Engineering. Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Dr. Amit A Deshmukh
Professor & Head, Department of Electronics and Telecom Engineering,
Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering
For official notification, click here.