NIT Patna is organizing the 4th International Conference on Soft Computing: Theories and Applications during December 27-29.
About the Conference:
The objective of SoCTA is to provide a common platform to researchers, academicians, scientists, and industrialists working in the area of soft computing to share and exchange their views and ideas on the theory and application of soft computing techniques in multidisciplinary areas.
The aim of the conference is to highlight the latest advances, problems, and challenges and to present the latest research results in the field of soft computing with a link to scientific research and its practical implementation.
SoCTA especially encourages young researchers at the beginning of their career to participate in this conference and invite them to present their work on this platform.
Call for Papers:
Soft Computing Architectures:
- Evolutionary Computing.
- Combinatorial and numerical optimization.
- Swarm Intelligence.
- Artificial Immune Systems.
- Fuzzy clustering algorithms and optimization techniques.
- Support Vector Machines.
- Artificial Neural Networks.
- Hybrid Intelligent Systems.
- Hybrid of soft computing and statistical learning techniques.
- Nature Inspired Computing Techniques.
- Machine Learning.
- Ambient Intelligence.
- Hybridization with novel computing paradigms
Soft Computing Applications:
- Image and Signal Processing.
- Network Security.
- Supply Chain Management.
- Computational Biology and Bioinformatics.
- Human Resource Management.
- Finance and economics.
To submit your abstracts, click here.
Early Registration (on or before 31 October 2019)
- Student: Indian- Rs. 6000; Foreign-US$ 150.
- Academicians: Indian- Rs. 8000; Foreign- US$ 250 .
- Industry: Indian- Rs. 10000; Foreign- US$ 300.
- Extra Paper: Indian- Rs. 5000; Foreign- US$ 100 .
- Extra Page: Indian- Rs. 1000; Foreign- US$ 25.
- Only Attending or Accompanying: Indian- Rs. 2000; Foreign- US$ 75
- Student: Indian- Rs. 7000; Foreign-US$ 170.
- Academicians: Indian- Rs. 9000; Foreign- US$ 270.
- Industry: Indian- Rs. 12000; Foreign- US$ 350.
- Extra Paper: Indian- Rs. 6000; Foreign- US$ 120
- Only Attending or Accompanying: Indian- Rs. 2000; Foreign- US$ 75.
- Paper Submission 30 June 2019.
- Acceptance 21 September 2019.
- Final Submission 26 October 2019.
- Registration: 31 October 2019.
- Conference Dates 27 – 29 December 2019.
- Dr. Millie Pant: +91-9759561464 .
- Dr. Tarun K Sharma: +91-9456086759.
- Dr. Rajeev Arya: +91-9720762699
- Email: socta2016[at]gmail.com