The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra is organizing an International Conference on Renewable Energy & Sustainable Environment from August 28 to 29, 2020.
The Conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, scholars, and students across the globe to exchange and share their experiences and research results and development about all new technologies in the field of renewable energy to help the Environment Professionals to harness the full potential.
The whole idea of the conference is to exchange thoughts and ideas in the concerned fields and transform those in real-time to solve the problems. The conference is a rare opportunity for all individuals in the environmental community to know about the latest technologies and strategies.
- Renewable energy economics and policy
- Renewable energy resource assessment
- Operations management and sustainability
- Energy audit
- Global warming
- Waste and resource management
- Green energy deployment
- Green buildings
- Integration of green energy
- Energy efficiency
- Biodiversity: it’s past and prospects,
- Advancing sustainable food system
- Sustainable agriculture
- Climate issues
- Mitigation technologies (e.g. carbon capture and storage (CCS)
- Carbon capture and utilization (CCU)
- Energy Storage
- Bio-Energy Technologies
- Solar Energy
- Wind Energy
- Smart Grids
- Electric Vehicles
Call for Submissions
- Faculty members/ research scholars/ scientists from India and abroad are invited to submit original unpublished research on the topics related to the conference.
- Research papers should present novel perspectives within the general scope of the conference.
- Literature reviews/ survey papers will only be considered if they present a new perspective or clear benefit to the field and define the field in a new way or highlight exciting new technologies or areas of research.
- To submit your papers online, click here.
- Papers achieving less than 20% similarity score will only be sent for the formal review.
- The paper must be submitted only in PDF format.
- Last date for paper submission: June 15, 2020
- Revised paper submission: June 20, 2020
- Early Bird Registration: June 16, 2020
Phone Number: +91-9416377796, 8950214329
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in CfP: Online Conference on Future Engineering at Dr. Rammanohar Lohia Avadh University [Jun 26-27]: Submit by Jun 15.