The International Conference on Public Policy Affairs, scheduled to be held on September 3rd and 4th, 2018 at Mount Carmel College (MCC), Bengaluru.
The theme of the Conference is “Exploring Policy Making”. The conference will have inaugural and valedictory sessions, various panel discussions, special lectures, paper presentation sessions, students activities, cultural programs and so on.
The conference would be graced by the presence of eminent dignitaries from renowned Indian and International Academia, Corporate sector, think tanks and Government institutions.
Call for Papers
The Department of Public Policy in association with Impact and Policy Research Institute (IMPRI), New Delhi invite papers on the theme ‘Exploring Policy Making’. Members from the academia, industry, research scholars and civil society are encouraged to participate in the conference.
- Macro Socio-Economic Policies and their Impact
- Policy on Environment and Sustainable Development in Global South
- Foreign Policy as Public Policy
- Analysis of Governance and Public Policy
- Role of Civil Society (citizenry, think-tanks, private sector and NGOs) in policy making
Abstracts must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abstracts should be around 300 words clearly mentioning:
- Conclusion contribution towards policy making
- Click here to register online.
- Registration is mandatory for all participants.
- In case of multiple authors at least one author must register. Only the registered author will receive the certificate. Certificates will be issued to all the authors of the paper only against the registration by all the authors.
- If an author submits two papers, both the papers must be registered.
- Registration should be made on or before August 25th, 2018
- Filled up registration form should be sent via post/email. ONLINE Registration can also done.
- Registration form is available on the College website
- Presentation in-absentia is not encouraged.
- The fee is inclusive of Conference kit, Lunch & Snacks, Conference CD, and Certification.
|Corporate Executive||INR 1200||100|
|Teaching Faculty||INR 1000||50|
|Ph.D. Scholar & Student||INR 1000||50|
Option I: Payment may be made in the form of DD drawn in favour of “Secretary, Mount Carmel Educational Society”, payable at Bangalore.
Option II: Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) favour of “Secretary, Mount Carmel Educational Society”, payable at Bangalore using the following account number:
UCO BANK, VASANTH NAGAR BRANCH, MYSORE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 90010100000582
IFSC CODE: UCBA0002015
Participants have to make own accommodation. However, the organisers can help with accommodation details near the conference venue upon request.
- Last Date for Submission of Abstracts: July 31st, 2018
- Notification on Acceptance of Abstracts: August 5th, 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Full Papers: August 25th, 2018
- Notification of Acceptance of Full Paper and Schedule of Paper Presentation: August 28th, 2018
Phone: (+91) 9663330994, Email: email@example.com.
For queries related to abstract and paper submission, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ms. Sunanda (+91-9480214302) or Ms. Shwetha Sharma (+91-9742149465).