The advanced materials are revolutionizing the way we live at an unprecedented rate. In recent years, the innovative applications of material science and technology brings together all the researchers ad academicians to share and exchange their recent experimental and theoretical studies on the research related to material science, chemistry and physics.
As the materials are emerging as an interdisciplinary field of science to integrate the nature and man- made materials together, this International Conference on Emerging Applications of Material Science and Technology [ICEAMST 2020] organized on 30-31, January 2020 at Gnanamani College of Technology, Namakkal, India provides a forum to share the front-line discoveries and results in all the areas of chemical, ionic, magnetic, optical, electronic, solid state, thin film materials and so on.
The primary scope of this conference is to enlist the lucrative material outcomes that delivers a new perception in the field of material science and technology. ICEAMST 2019 furnishes an awesome chance to coordinate and explore various emerging applications of material science and technology.
Name of the Organiser
Ganamani College of Technology, Tamil Nadu
Call for Papers
- Material Science and Engineering
- Advanced Technologies in Material Science
- Emerging Innovations in Nanomaterials
- Smart Biomaterials
- Nano Photonics and Optics
- Ultra-Light and Carbon Nano Materials
- Material Fabrication and Synthesis
- Electronic Materials and Devices
- Sustainable Non-Toxic Materials
- Materials in specialist applications
- Meta Materials and Systems
- Solar Energy Materials
- Sustainable Energy Materials
- Advanced Material Chemistry
- Metallurgy and Material Science
- Nuclear and Meta Materials
- Energy harvesting Models
- Surface engineering
- Polymer-based Materials
- Nano Composites
- Smart Industrial Batteries
- Optical and Magnetic Materials
- Materials fabrication and Synthesis
- Advanced Material Characterization and Synthesis
- Energy harvesting materials
- Surface Engineering
- Conductive Polymers and Applications
How to submit
Submit through easychair by clicking here.
Submit your manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to upload your paper.
Paper templates can be downloaded here.
Final Paper Submission Deadline: 20 November, 2019
Acceptance Notification Date: 20 December, 2019
Last Date For Registration: 30 December, 2019
Conference Date: 30-31, January 2020
Dr. G. Ranganathan, Professor, Electronics and Communication Engineering,
Ganamani College of Technology,
Namakkal, Tamil Nadu, India – 637018.
Click here for the official website.