About the Organiser
Baba Farid Group of Institutions, incepted in the year 1993 under the guidance of Baba Farid Vidayak Society, is one of the prominent education hubs in India. Found, led and managed by reputed educationist Dr. Gurmeet Singh Dhaliwal (Chairman), the institution is delivering the academic excellence with complete panache. Being the Leading Educational Institute of the Region, it is a preferred destination of Indian and international learners to attain their career goals.
About the Conference
ICIM’19: The International Conference On Intelligent Machines (ICIM’19) aims to achieve a multi-disciplinary balance between research advancements in theories and methods associated with Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things (IoT) and Robotics.
ICIM’19 is devoted to addressing the research areas that deepen the understanding of logical, cognitive, and computational foundations of the future perspectives and exploring the most essential issues and innovations in Applied AI, IoT, and Robotics in three simultaneous tracks.
The objective of the Conference
The prime objective of the conference is to bring together the scholars, scientists, and industrialists from all across the world to a common platform and achieve the following:
- To present the ongoing researches in different fields and hence to foster research relations between the Universities and the industry.
- Give participants a review of the latest and upcoming trends in the next few years.
- Exposing the audience to the need for more development and research for innovation.
- Provide the delegates to share their new ideas and the application experiences face to face.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Internet of Things (IoT)
Note: for detailed information about topics, click here.
The Original unpublished Research Papers, Articles & Working papers having maximum length 08 pages on the topics related to the theme are invited for presentation/publication in the conference proceedings.
- Kindly make sure that paper is formatted according to Springer Guidelines (not exceeding 08 pages written in A4 size). Springer template is provided on website reference.
- All papers must be submitted online via easy chair by clicking here.
- All submissions will be intensively peer-reviewed by experts based on genuinely, significance and clarity.
- Only papers presenting genuine content with original research results or successful innovative applications will be considered for publication in the conference proceedings (as chapters in edited volumes of Springer Series).
- Paper Submission: Dec 15, 2018
- Acceptance of Notification: Jan 15, 2019
- Camera Ready Submission: Jan 25, 2019
- Early Bird Registration: Jan 30, 2019
- Conference Dates: 15-16 March 2019
- The paper must be checked for plagiarism from plagiarism software like Turnitin/iAuthenticate etc. The similarity content should not exceed 15% (in any case either self-contents or others). Further, you have to strictly implement the following ethical guidelines for publication:
- Any form of self-plagiarism or plagiarism from others’ work(s) should not be present in an article. Standard plagiarism checking tools are used to check the papers. If found plagiarized, the paper may be rejected at any stage.
- Proper citation should be provided as a reference to the original work if any idea/concept/figure/table/ data / conclusive comment by any previously published work is used.
- The language of description and content should be original and different from previous work.
- If you are using any copyrighted material, you should acquire prior permission from the copyright holder.
|Category||Early Bird Registration|
Till 30th Jan 2019
After 30th Jan 2019
|On the spot registration|
|Research Scholar/Student (Indian)|
Research Scholar/Student (International)
$ 150 *
$ 200 *
$ 250 *
$ 200 *
$ 250 *
$ 300 *
|Industry Person (Indian)|
Industry Person (International)
$ 250 *
$ 300 *
$ 350 *
|IEEE/ISTE/AMIE/ASME Members (Indian)|
IEEE/ISTE/AMIE/ASME Members (International)
$ 175 *
$ 225 *
$ 275 *
Note: 20% discount for IETE Members.
Venue: Baba Farid College of Engineering and Technology, Bathinda, India.
Download conference brochure by clicking here.
For more details and official notification, click here.