Conference on Innovation & Discoveries in Science @ Gandhi Institute of Engineering [Odhisa, Nov 30-Dec 1]: Submit by Nov 15
Gandhi institute of Engineering and Technology (Autonomous) was established in the year 1997, with a motto of providing quality engineering education in a highly disciplined environment with international standards, along with character building of students who will be able to stand up to the challenges of the present employment market.
About the Conference
International Conference On Innovation & Discoveries in Science, Engineering & Technologies is going to be held on 30th November – 1st December. ICFTEMST-2018 is being organized by Gandhi Institute of Engineering & Technology Gunupur, Odhisa.
The objective of ICFTEMST-2019 is to present the latest research and results of scientists (preferred students, Postgraduate Students, Research Scholars and post-doc scientists) related to Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Computer Science & Engineering.
The conference will feature traditional paper presentations as well as keynote speeches by prominent speakers who will focus on related state-of-the-art technologies in the areas of the conference.
This is an exceptional platform for researchers, academics, students, innovators, scientists and industry practitioners to discuss current research which is shaping a new world society.
Instruction for Authors
Original papers based on theoretical or experimental works related to the above-mentioned sub-themes are solicited for presentation in the conference. The paper should begin with the title, short abstract and a list of keywords. Simultaneous submissions (papers already submitted to other conferences/journals) are not allowed.
ICFTEMST-18 invites Original Contributions on all topics related to Track 1 to Track 12:
- Track 1: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Track 2: Basic Science and Business Management
- Track 3: Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Track 4:Electrical Engineering
- Track 5: Information Technology
- Track 6: Computer Science and Engineering
- Track 7: Civil and Structural Engineering
- Track 8: Automation, Mechanical and Design Engineering
- Track 9: Natural Science and Environment
- Track 10: Chemical and Biochemical Engineering
- Track 11: Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Track 12: Electronics & Electronics Engineering
- Paper Submission Deadline: 20th Nov, 2018
- Acceptance Notification: 25th Nov, 2018
- Registration & Camera Ready Paper Submission: 25th Nov, 2018
- Conference Date: 30th Nov – 1st Dec, 2018
- Phone No.: 044-47438636
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full details, visit the official website by clicking here.
About the Author