The objective of the Conference
The objective of ICGPC 2019 is to utilize the scientific, technical, educational and research potential of the Green Technology community to contribute to a sustainable future.
Green Technologies has been one of the most important issues in developing networking techniques and communication systems. Energy-efficient techniques used in networking and computing have recently received considerable attention.
Green technologies foster environmental sustainability and the economics of energy efficiency. Reducing the energy consumption of computing and communication infrastructure in the home, enterprise, and data center environments by power-efficient technologies is an area of increasing importance for researchers, Industry and commercial entities.
The important key issues of Green technologies are related to energy efficiency in computing and promoting environmentally friendly computer technologies and systems. Green networking technologies play a significant role in reducing energy consumption in terms of connecting energy-efficient networked equipment for a variety of applications, computing frameworks, and communication environments.
The goal of this fifth International conference on “Green technologies in power generation, Communication, and Instrumentation-2019” is to explore the research and development of green technologies.
Sub-themes: topics on interest
- Energy efficiency in wireless networks
- Energy efficiency in vehicular networks
- Energy efficiency insecure networks
- Green transmission technologies and network protocols
- Green optical communications, switching, and networking
- Use of cognitive principles to reduce energy and/or resource consumption in wireline or wireless networks
- Low cost, energy-efficient antenna, and RF designs
- Green sustainable storage and cloud computing
- Mitigation of electromagnetic pollution
- Communication technologies for industrial processes
- Communication technologies for green buildings
- Communication technologies for energy harvesting
- Modeling and analysis for green communications and computing
- Geothermal energy
- Hydraulic energy
- Hydrogen energy
- Solar energy
- Wind energy
- Soft computing for power reduction in networks
- Alternative and hybrid energy systems 7. Alternative and hybrid energy systems
- Electromagnetic compatibility and mitigation of electromagnetic interference
- Electricity Production, Distribution and Power Quality
- Environmentally friendly energy technologies
- Fossil Fuels Green power production and cogeneration
- Advanced metering infrastructure and smart meter technologies
- Smart grid system and architecture
- Mic 14. Micro and macro grids
- Advance in instrumentation systems
- Computational electromagnetic and EMC
- Instrumentation design engineering
- Virtual Instrumentation
- Intelligent Controller
- Process control
- Recent developments in automation /control
Paper Submission Guidelines
Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full-text papers including results, tables, figures, and references. All submitted articles should be in original, previously unpublished research results, Experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under considerations for publications elsewhere. The manuscript should follow the style of the Conference and is subjected to both review and editing.
- Authors are advised to read carefully the instructions for Author while preparing the manuscript.
- The paper must be in Sample paper format.
- The official language is English for paper writing and presenting.
- Submission should not be published elsewhere before the review notification date of this conference.
- All submissions will be peer-reviewed based on originality, technical quality, and novelty.
- Paper Submission should be through; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paper can be submitted in MS Word only.
- Regular registration fee can cover a paper with only SIX PAGES in prescribed format including all figures, tables, and references.
- Registration fees include conference materials, lunch, morning and afternoon tea with Snacks.
- At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
- Registration fee is non-refundable at any cost.
- Industry/R&D/Academicians/Students/Research Scholars.
- Full Paper Submission: Feb 15, 2019
- Notification of Acceptance: Feb 25, 2019
- Camera Ready Manuscript Submission (only in a word document): Feb 27, 2019
- Last Date of Registration: March 05, 2019
- Last Date of Registration with late fee: March 15, 2019
- Dates of Conference: April 3-4, 2019
- Bank Name: Indian Bank
- Bank Address: ST.PETER’S ENGINEERING COLLEGE, CHENNAI-600 054
- Beneficiary Name: ST.PETER’S INSTITUTE OF HIGHER EDUCATION AND RESEARCH
- Beneficiary Address:AVADI, CHENNAI 600 054
- Account Number: 488357669
- Account Type: Savings
- IFSC Code: IDIB000S182
- MICR Code: CBS Code: 01976
- Purpose to Be Mentioned: ICGPC Registration Fee < Name of Participant>
Register by using the following link.
Main Block Seminar Hall, St.Peter’s Institute Of Higher Education And Research
Ph: 91 8190995500
For official notification, visit here.