The Physical Education Department was established in 1965. Department of Physical Education of our faculty is very enthusiastic in organizing the events for awareness and mass participation in sports. In this context the department has organized events like 1st Workshop in Athletics Rules and Officiating in the year 2009-2010, besides it has also organized “Workshop on Research Methods and Sport Statistics for participation of students at university level.
The department of our faculty has always contributed towards addition of feathers in the cap of the Junior research fellowship through JRF. It is also regularly contributing its students for the Sports teams of Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.
Few faculty members from Department have engraved their names in the Indian teams and future Indian Sportsmen by regularly engaging around 100 children in games like Hockey and Basic sports like Athletics. Today the department has taken the initiative in organizing an awareness of latest trends in Athletics with the financial aid of UGC.
Keeping the current demands, expectations, requirements and necessities of the physical education faculties of schools and college, the Department of Physical Education proposes to conduct a Conference on “Emerging Technological Advancements in Physical Education and Allied Sports” ETARPEAS for Physical Directors, Physical Education Teachers, Coaches, Research Scholars to update their knowledge in the field of Athletics Rules and its Emerging Trends and their application on sports performance.
- Explore the knowledge of the participants in different specialized areas of Sports Sciences and Technology.
- Highlight the issues, challenges and problems in Sport Science and Technology.
- To promote scientific research in the field of Sports Science and Technology.
- Highlight the amendments and trends in Sports Sciences & Technology.
- To Provide guidance for advance sports development through Technological Advancement.
- Last date for submission for Registration fee is 1st February 2020
- Send full paper upto 28 Feb 2020
- Outstanding Delegates with Accommodation: Rs 3500/-
- Outstation Students Ph.D Delegates with Accommodation: Rs 3000/-
- Local Delegates without Accommodation: Rs 2500/-
- Students Ph.D Delegates without Accommodation: Rs 2000/-
Dr Vikram Singh/ Dr. Deepak Dogra/ Dr. Abhishek Verma
Phone : 9453040920, 9454713185, 9910168339
Email: vkrmdbs[at]gmail.com, dr.dkdogra74[at]gmail.com, abhishek1986[at]gmail.com