The 5th Joint International Conference on Environmental Sciences & Climate Change: Accomplishments, Plans, and Challenges & 13th International Congress on Climate Change, Territorial Classification & Socio-economical Crisis will be held during November 11- 15, 2019. Submit abstracts by March 31.
The event is being jointly organized by the University of Madras, Anna University Chennai, Tamil Nadu State, India, and National Polytechnic Institute, Mexico City, Mexico. It aims to bring together scientists from both the field of hard/natural sciences and social sciences in a single platform.
About the conference:
The conference congregation is a debate to explore subjects of collective concern and also craft new learning, part proof, and thoughts, and make arrangements.
The gathering is also about evolving worldwide contamination problems and propelled advances used to regulate the contamination. This conference integrates different sorts of contaminations, greenhouse effects on earth, contamination/ evaluation which propelled control techniques.
The Conference bonds experts, analysts, researchers and bring in all of Social Sciences, Basic science, Chemical building, Earth and planetary sciences, Ecology, Environmental science, Environmental toxicology, Bioremediation, and Public wellbeing, Occupational and mechanical security.
Hence, the idea to host an International Event at the University of Madras, Chennai, India has evolved to bring in International Scientists to a common forum to discuss the results to face the new challenges and to present new ideas in multi and interdisciplinary concepts for our present and future generations.
Delta Hall, National Center for Sustainable Coastal Management Anna University, Chennai.
- Deadline for Abstract Submissions: March 31.
- Acceptance Letters to Authors (after this date): March 31.
- Last date for Submission of Full Articles: May 15.
- Last date for Submission of Corrected Full Articles: August 15.
- Accepted Full Paper to be sent for Publication as Book: September 15.
Early Registration: Before September 15
- Foreign Delegates (Students): Rs. 14, 200 ($200).
- Foreign Delegates (Others): Rs. 21,300 ($300).
- Accompanying Guest (International): Rs. 7099 ($100).
- Indian Delegates (Students): INR ₹1,500.
- Indian Delegates (Others): INR ₹2,500.
- Accompanying Guest (National): INR ₹750.
After September 15 and On Spot Registration
- Foreign Delegates (Students): Rs. 17,750 ($200).
- Foreign Delegates (Others): Rs. 24,850 ($350).
- Accompanying Guest (International): Rs. 10,650 ($100).
- Indian Delegates (Students): INR ₹2,500.
- Indian Delegates (Others): INR ₹3,500.
- Accompanying Guest (National): INR ₹1000.
Click here to register.
Prof. M.P. Jonathan
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org