CfP: Conference on Destination Branding and Competitive Positioning @ Central University, Jammu [Sep 6-8]: Submit by Aug 20
About the organiser
The National Conference on Destination Branding and Competitive Positioning, 2018 is organised by School of Business Studies, Central University of Jammu.
About the conference
The broad objective of the conference is to enable academia/ industry/corporate and other professionals to understand and appreciate the intrinsic nuances about Destination Branding and Competitive Positioning through Dialogue, Discussion and Discourse.
- Destination Marketing
- Destination Marketing Support Systems
- The Role of Intermediaries in Destination Marketing
- Destination Brand Architecture
- Destination Branding/Re-branding
- Destination Positioning & Repositioning Strategies
- Brand Value Creation
- Destination Branding : Way ahead
The above thematic areas are only indicative in nature and not exhaustive.
Central University of Jammu
Rahya Suchani, Samba
The papers shall adhere to the following:
- Word limit: 5000 to 6000 words
- Margins: 2.5 cm or 1 inch
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 point
- Line spacing: 1.5
- Cover page: Title, author(s), affiliation(s), contact details
- Key words: Maximum Four
- Only original, unpublished work is sought. Any proposal submitted to present identical or substantially similar work already published, under review for another Conference, or publication will not be considered.
- The full papers must be submitted with Abstract. All the figures and tables should appear at the end of the manuscript.
- The manuscript should not contain footnotes. References should be placed at the end of the manuscript in APA format before the figures and tables.
How to submit
A soft copy of the full paper in Microsoft Word should be sent via e-mail to email@example.com before the deadline.
Registration fee for the conference (excluding accommodation) is:
- Rs 1500 for scholars
- Rs 2000 for academicians and professionals
The delegates will be facilitated for accommodation in the hotels of Jammu City within a minimum range of 10 to 15 km from the venue of the programme. However, charges for the same will be borne by the participants if the same will not be funded by the funding agency.
- Submission of Abstracts & Full Papers: August 20, 2018
- Intimation of Acceptance of Full Papers: August 22, 2018
- Registration on or before: August 28, 2018
For any clarification contact:
Dr. Jaya Bhasin and Dr. Shahid Mushtaq
Mobile No.: 09419124844, 09906028091
For further information, visit the official website by clicking here.
About the Author