I2CN-2K19: “International Multi-Conference on Computing, Communication, Electrical & Nanotechnology” aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences.
It also provides the premier multidisciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology. We are now open for technical paper submission.
Call for Papers
The Main topics to be covered, but not limited to the following tracks.
- Advanced materials in Engineering.
- Bio-Medical, Electronics and Green Architecture
- Building Energy Conservation and Green Architecture
- Computer Vision and Robotics
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Civil Engineering Materials
- Chemical and Process Engineering
- Design of Embedded system with VLSI
- Data mining
- Electrical Materials Electromagnetics
- Electrical, Electronic and Systems Engineering
- Green Manufacturing
- Internal combustion Engines Internet and Mobile Computing
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- MEMS and NEMS
- Materials preparation and processing Nanotechnology
- Nano Devices
- New Technology, methods and Techniques in Civil Engineering
- Networking, Communication, and Multimedia
- Photonics and Optoelectronics
- Power engineering
- Pervasive, Grid, Cloud computing
- Renewable and Non-Renewable Energies
- RADAR and satellite communication
- Semiconductor devices
- Structural Engineering, Signal and Image Processing
- Theory and Advanced Technology of Engineering Structure
- Deadline for submission of full papers: January 15, 2019
- Acceptance/Rejection notification: January 30 2019
- Final Paper Submission and Registration: February 15, 2019
- Conference Open: April 26-26, 2019
To Submit the Manuscripts electronically, click here.
All relevant information and the submitted paper must be written in English. The maximum length of the paper is limited to 6 pages. Both full research papers and work-in-progress reports are welcome. Authors are required to certify that their paper represent original work and is previously unpublished elsewhere. Simultaneous submission to any other conference, workshop or journal is strictly excluded. The manuscript must be submitted in the required format (pdf, IEEE format).
The conference uses the Easychair Paper Submission System to manage all the work concerning the papers of the conference. You can also directly visit here to enter the Easychair Paper Submission System. You can follow the paper submission instruction to finish your submission.
Note: Any paper typesetting fail to consistent with the accepted format will be excluded in the proceedings for it is not accessible to the system. Therefore, before submitting the final version, please check the paper to make sure it can meet the following requirements.
- Please typeset and send the papers in pdf file form (IEEE format). Make sure the correctness of punctuation and word spelling.
- The final version should be no more than six pages.
- Email address and mailing address (department, instrumentality, city, country, zip code) of all authors should be provided. In plus, the authorâ€™s college or department should be embodied in the authorâ€™s unit.
- Marking the corresponding author with an asterisk
- Reference quoted by the text should be listed. Namely, all references in the list of bibliography must be quoted in the text, and all the quoted references should be listed. Any updating of bibliography should be synchronous with the updating of the body.
- Bibliographies of journals should include the author’s last name, year, bibliography title, journal name, volume number, issue, page scope information and so on.
- Bibliographies of books should include the author’s last name, the name of the book, press name, press address, year published and page scopes of reference parts.
- Bibliographies of conference papers should include the author’s last name, title, the name of the meeting, meeting address, press name, host city of the conference, year published and page range of paper.
- URL link and access time should be provided if there is a trackback.
- Charts must be clear and unequivocal enough, reiterative in the chart is absolutely not. Definition of the figure should be no less than 800 dpi (1200 dpi is the best). Paying attention to the coherence of sequential numbering of formulas, figures, and tables.
The conference registration covers conference proceedings, conference kit, admission to all workshops, coffee breaks, lunch, and banquet. The registration doesn’t cover accommodation, transportation etc.
|Types of Delegates||Indian(INR)||Foreign(USD)|
Once the payment is made, you are required to scan the proof of Bank Draft or NFET/ RTGS Receipt or Wire Transfer Receipt and upload the details online using the same username and password you had created earlier or through email: email@example.com.
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mangalam College of Engineering, Mangalam Hills, Vettimukal. P.O, Ettumanoor, Kottayam, Kerala, India – 686 631.
Professor, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mangalam College of Engineering, Ettumanoor, Kottayam, Kerala, India-686631,
Tel : +91 9447691397,+91 9486881397,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, E-mail: email@example.com
For official notification, visit here.