Conference on Biomedical Engineering Science and Technology: Roadway from Laboratory to Market (ICBEST 2018) on 20th and 21st December, 2018 for deliberating with distinguished experts in this field. This invitation is open for all academicians, research scholars, Post-Docs, PG and UG students functioning in the field of Biomedical Engineering. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Biomedical Engineering.
Call for Papers
Students, Faculties, Research Scholars, Scientist, and Industrial Executives are welcome to submit the one-page abstr
act of their research on any of the following themes although not limited to the list:
- Biomedical Signal Processing/Signal Processing
- Medical Imaging/Digital Imaging
- Medical Image Processing/Image Processing
- Biomedical Instrumentation
- Medical Devices
- Tissue Engineering
- Rehabilitation Engineering
- Health Informatics
- Data analytics/Data science and Other emerging areas of Engg. & Technology
Prospective authors are invited to submit papers of four to six A4 pages (including tables, figures and references) in standard IEEE double-column format. A blind peer-review process will be used to evaluate all submitted papers. Each full registration for the conference will cover a maximum of one paper and each additional paper must be registered separately.
- Authors submitting Abstract only will be considered for poster Presentation & Publication in Conference Proceedings after review.
- Authors submitting full paper will be considered for oral presentation & Publication in SCOPUS/ web of science indexed Journal /Book series after peer review (Approval pending).
- Plagiarism should be strictly avoided for final publication. Plagiarized manuscripts may be rejected at any stage during conference peer review/publication schedule etc.
Papers are invited in IEEE Format (.doc/.docx only).
Find the IEEE format here IEEE format.
The Paper/Abstract should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment could be made in USD or INR (for Indian Authors only). The extra charges such as service charges/processing fees or bank charges, have to be borne by the candidate.
|Dates||Indian Nationals (INR) / Foreign Nationals (USD) per paper per author|
|Research Scholars||Academicians||Industry Person|
|8th October 2018||INR2000/ $200||INR5000 / $300||INR6000 / $400|
|15th October 2018||INR3000 / $250||INR6000 / $400||INR7000 / $500|
|31st October 2018**||INR4000 / $350||INR7000 / $500||INR8000 / $600|
** No registration after last date shall be entertained.
The registration fees includes conference kit, conference proceedings, all tea breaks and lunches, paper presentation, poster presentation, and entry to all session. Additional charges may be applicable for publication in SCI/ SCOPUS indexed journals/ book series.
Click here to Register!!
- Abstract / Full Paper Submission: 20th September 2018 (round 2)
- Acceptance notification: 1st October 2018
- Early Bird Registration ends on: 8th October 2018
- Camera ready paper submission/ Regular Registration ends on: 31st October 2018
- Conference dates: 20th-21st December 2018
G.E Road, National Institute of Technology Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India-492010.