About the Conference:
The 2nd International Conference on Nutraceuticals and Chronic Diseases (2nd INCD-2017) will be held in Goa, India from September 1st to 3rd, 2017.
This meeting is going to be a global event with opportunities for networking and sharing of ideas with colleagues from various countries in the world. The delegates include scientists and students who are nutritionists, allopathic, ayurvedic, homoeopathic, Unani, Siddha and traditional medicine practitioners, from all over the world.
The current conference is designed to explore the scientific basis for the “Role of nutraceuticals in chronic diseases”. Nutraceuticals derived from spices, dietary agents, and medicinal plants will be included.
Chronic diseases such as diabetes, obesity, cancer, mental disorders, arthritis, cardiovascular, pulmonary, and infectious diseases will be covered. Topics such as epigenetics, biofilms, microbiome, and omics, and their changes by nutraceuticals will also be covered.
Scientists who are devoted to these topics will be invited from around the world.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission:
- All the abstracts for invited talks, oral presentations and poster presentations should be submitted before the deadline.
- Name of presenting author should be highlighted in bold.
- Last Date for Abstract Submission is 15th May.
- The abstract must be presented only in English.
- Please use the font type Arial and font size 10.
- The Abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- The soft copy of the abstract must be sent to email@example.com before the due date.
- For posters, the acceptable size is 4ft H x 3ft W (soft board and pins will be provided).
For registration fee details, please visit this link here.
For Online transfer:
- Account Name: INCD2017
- Account No.: 36618208049
- IFSC code: SBIN0014262
- Address: State Bank of India, IIT Guwahati, Kamrup, Assam-781039
Please make the DD in favour of “INCD2017”, payable at “State Bank of India, IIT Guwahati Branch”.
Dr Ajaikumar B Kunnumakkara, President INCD 2017,
Dept. of Biosciences and Bioengineering, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
Ph: 0091 361 258 2231 (Office); 0091 789 600 5326 (Mobile)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, please visit the official website link given here