Heat transfer and fluid flow problems are encountered in various domains, including heat exchangers, electric and microelectronics cooling, automotive and aerospace, air conditioning, fuel cell cooling, building engineering as well as the conversion of renewable energy.
The objective of this conference is to bring together researchers in a forum to exchange innovative ideas, methods and results, and visions of the future related to the general theme of computational methods in heat and mass transfer. This conference will focus on the presentation and discussion of analytical, numerical and experimental methods used in the study of heat transfer and fluid flow problems.
A wide range of topics related to classical and emerging areas of computational methods in heat and mass transfer and fluid flow for both steady and transient states will be welcome. Topics include but are not limited to
- Finite element, Finite difference, finite volume, and Spectral methods
- Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, and Thermodynamics
- Multiphase and Non-Newtonian fluid flows
- Micropolar, Couple stress, and Nanofluid flows
- Biofluid Mechanics
- Turbulent and Complex flows
- Numerical methods in fluid flow and heat transfer
- Transport phenomena in porous media
Call for Papers
- Authors are invited to submit the Full Papers, not exceeding 8-pages in MS word format (soft copy) and neatly typed on A-4 size paper.
- Each manuscript will undergo a peer-review process. The contributed papers must be original and should not have been published/accepted in journals/proceedings.
- Upon the notification of acceptance, the author will have to submit the final copy of the manuscript of the paper, copyright transfer agreement and registration fee and registration form on or before the last date.
- Send your papers to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission of Full Paper: 15thNov, 2019
- Acceptance of full-length paper: 15th Dec 2019
- Final Paper (Camera Ready) Submission & Registration: 25th Dec, 2019
Phone Number: 09849187249
Email ID: email@example.com