CfP: Conference on Nuclear Science & Advanced Materials at University of Madras [May 6-8]: Submit by March 31
About the Organiser
Established in 1857, University of Madras (UNOM), one of the oldest Universities in India, boasts of serving wider geography affiliating numerous colleges in the Victorian era and granting Post-graduate degrees since 1912.
About the Conference
The International Conference on Nuclear Science & Advanced Materials is organised by the Department of Nuclear Physics, University of Madras, Chennai from May 6-8, 2020. The conference aims to bring together scientists, academics, engineers and students to share knowledge and experience about all aspects of nuclear science and the advancement in Materials.
The conference is aimed for Nuclear Science for Better Life and the Development of Advanced Materials to technological innovations. An opportunity for young scientists is created to present their research findings with oral and poster sessions, attending plenary & invited talks and discuss with international experts in various fields.
- Nuclear Physics and Nuclear Structure
- Nuclear Chemistry & Radio-isotopes
- Nuclear Reactor and Neutron Physics
- Nuclear Techniques-Accelerator based Methods
- Nuclear Methods Applied to Healthcare and Imaging
- Nuclear Spectroscopy Characterisation Techniques
- Nuclear Detectors and Instrumentation
- Neutrino Physics and Astrophysics
- Nuclear Methods in Earth Sciences
- Computational and Simulation Techniques
- Metallurgy and Microstructures
- Ion and Neutron Beam Analytical Methods
- Magnetism and Spintronics
- Electronic and Optical Materials
- Thin Films and Semiconductor Devices
- Carbon Nanostructures and Graphene
- Nanomaterials and Sensors
- Energy Materials and Devices
- Biomaterials and Drug delivery
- Ceramics, Polymers and Composites
To submit papers and register for the conference, click here.
|Faculty / Scientist||Rs. 3,500|
|Accompanying Person||Rs. 2,000|
|Participants – International||$300|
|Accompanying Person – International||$200|
|Research Scholars/ Students||Rs. 2,500|
Dr. K. Sivaji
Department of Nuclear Physics
University of Madras, Guindy Campus
Chennai – 600025
Phone: +91 44 22202805
Mobile: +91 9840233770
Email: sivaji[at]unom.ac.in, icnsam2020[at]gmail.com
For more details, click here.
About the Author