CfP: Conference on Novelty in Applied Science, Engineering and Technology at NPSBCET, Chennai [March 28, 2020]: Submit by March 1
About the Organiser
New Prince Shri Bhavani College of Engineering and Technology (NPSBCET) is an engineering institution, offering the courses at UG and PG levels. This College is run by Tmt. Abaranjee Ammal Educational Society, Chennai.
About the Conference
ICNAET’20 is an Annual International Conference covering research in Advanced Scientific, Engineering and Technology. The INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON NOVELTY IN APPLIED SCIENCE, ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY (ICNAET’20) will be held in New Prince Shri Bhavani College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai, on 28th March 2020.
The Technical Programme of the conference will consist of invited keynote talks and paper presentations. The conference seeks submissions from novelty, revolutionary fresh ideas from all the Research scholars, P.G.Students, U.G students, faculty members, industry professionals and Practicing Engineers and Technologists, Scientists from R & D Institutions. Papers describing new methods or technologies, advanced prototypes, systems, tools and techniques and general survey papers indicating future directions are also encouraged, in their fields as per conference track mentioned.
- Modern Trends in Advanced Computing (CSE/IT/MCA)
- Modern Trends in Communication (ECE)
- Modern Trends in Power Electronics and Power System (EEE)
- Modern Technological Advancements in Mechanical Engineering
- Modern Trends in Civil Engineering
- Modern Trends in Applied Science & Applied Mathematics
For full list of sub-themes, click here.
- For Modern Trends in Advanced Computing (CSE/IT/MCA) theme: Papers can be submitted through icnaetcse[at]gmail.com
- For Modern Trends in Communication (ECE) and Modern Trends in Power Electronics and Power System (EEE) theme: Papers can be submitted through icnaetece[at]gmail.com
- For Modern Technological Advancements in Mechanical Engineering and Modern Trends in Civil Engineering theme: Papers can be submitted through icnaetmech[at]gmail.com
- For Modern Trends in Applied Science & Applied Mathematics theme: Papers can be submitted through icnaetapplied[at]gmail.com
Interested participants can register for the conference through this link.
- Last date for paper Submission: 01/03/2020
- Intimation date: 10/03/2020
- Full paper submission & Registration Fee: 12/03/2020
- Conference Date: 28/03/2020
Convener: Dr P. K. Chidambaram
Mobile: +91 9884027433
For further details, click here.
About the Author