The conference aims to bring together Students and Researchers from various academic institutions and industries to solve practical problems in Non-Destructive Evaluation (NDE). It is a platform for students and young researchers to network with NDE professionals in academia and industry.
- Ultrasonic, X-ray, radiography, eddy current.
- Component inspection
- Materials characterization
- Signal and image processing
- Production integrated NDT&E
- NDT&E for maintenance, repair, and overhaul
- Structural Health Monitoring (SHM)
- Simulation and Modelling in NDE
- Infrared Thermography
- Acoustic Emission
- Computed Tomography
- Laser-based NDE
- NDE Instrumentation, etc.
The conference is organized by the Department of Physics, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli along with the Indian Society for Nondestructive Testing (ISNT).
Call for Papers
- Researchers are requested to submit two page abstract of their work. The accepted abstracts will be given an Oral/Poster presentation.
- At least one of the authors must register and be available during the conference for presenting their work. Presentations could be in PPT format. Please make sure all fonts and animations are embedded. The participants who have requested for accommodation during the registration may avail on payment at NITT Guesthouse (Rs. 1600 per night and double occupancy).
- To register, click here.
- Submission of Abstract Ends : 15th September 2019
- Registration Ends : 20th September 2019
- Conference Dates : 25 – 26th September 2019
Phone Number: 0431-2503612/0431-2503610
E-mail ID: email@example.com