International Conference on NextGen Information Systems and Technologies-NGIST’ 18 scheduled to be held at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, NSS College of Engineering Palakkad, Kerala, India on the 19th and 20th of July 2018.
Our sponsors are:
- Science and Engineering Research Board (DST, Govt. of India)
- Kerala State Council for Science, Technology & Environment(KSCSTE)
Call For Papers
Papers are invited in the below five tracks
- Advanced Computing
- Information Systems
- Network Engineering
- Intelligent Systems
- Data Mining & Data Engineering
Visit the conference website link below to see the subtopics in each track.
- Authors are strongly advised to understand about plagiarism before submitting their manuscript. The authors will take the sole responsibility for all the issues related to plagiarism if any.
- All papers must be submitted electronically through the paper submission system in MS-Word compatible (.doc, .docx) format only.
- Once the paper is uploaded successfully, our Paper Submission System assigns a Unique Paper ID and sends an acknowledgment email to the author. The authors must quote /refer the paper ID in all future correspondences.
- The total length of the paper, including references and appendices, must not exceed six pages in double column, single-line spacing, 10 font size, Times New Roman. DO NOT INCLUDE headers and footers in the paper.
- Manuscripts must be clearly presented in English. To avoid unnecessary errors, the authors are strongly advised to use the “spell-check” and “grammar-check” functions of the word processor.
- Authors are also requested to use the paper template (click here to download) for the preparation of the full-length paper.
- Each individual author is limited to a maximum of three submissions as an author or co-author. At least one author of each accepted paper MUST register and present the paper at the conference.
- Online presentation facilities are also available for authors who are from outside India if they are unable to attend the conference. The submission deadline is firm and not negotiable.
- Last date for full paper submission: April 15
- Intimation of acceptance: June 1
- Last date for registration: June 15
- Last date of camera-ready paper submission: June 30
Selected peer-reviewed full papers will be published in the following UGC approved journals:
- International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering
ISSN: 2347-2693 Website: Click here.
- International Journal of Scientific Research in Network Security and Communication ISSN: 2321-3256 Website: Click here.
Selected Special articles from the conference will be invited for the extension to be re-reviewed for inclusion in the special issue of SCIE, DBLP & SCOPUS indexed journals.
Dr. Viji Rajendran V, Associate Professor, CSED,
NSSCE, Palakkad Mob: +91 9447101674
Prof. Maya Mohan, Assistant Professor, CSED,
NSSCE, Palakkad Mob: +91 9447420029
For details, visit the conference website link given here and the college website link given here.