CfP: Conference on Next Generation Computing Technologies @ UPES Dehradun [Nov 21-22]: Submit by Aug 20
About the organiser
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) was established in the year 2003. With an ambitious vision and unique approach, UPES emerged as an innovative institution offering programs that are specifically designed for core sectors with high growth projections.
About the conference
NGCT Society and UPES announces 4th International Conference on Next Generation Computing Technologies.
This Conference aims to create a community of researchers, scholars and experts from academia and industry working on Computational Intelligence and its applications in Informatics, Imaging and Machine Vision, Language Technology, Smart Applications and E-commerce, Networking and High Performance Computing domain and share most recent and latest research findings.
The sub-themes are:
- Information and Data Convergence
- Intelligent Linguistics and Pragmatics
- Image Processing, Pattern Analysis and Machine Vision
- Disruptive Technologies for Future
- E-Governance and Smart World
School of Computer Science
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
P.O. Bidholi Via-Prem Nagar
How to submit
The submissions can be made here.
- Full Paper: 10-15 pages
- Short Paper: 6-8 pages
- All submitted papers must be in the format prescribed.
- Authors are requested not to mention their names and affiliations on manuscripts.
- Papers submitted to NGCT 2018 must not have been published elsewhere and must not be under review or submitted for review elsewhere while under consideration for NGCT 2018.
- Corporate Professional: ₹7000
- Academician: ₹6000
- Full time PhD Scholars: ₹5000
- PG/UG Students: ₹5000
- Attendee Delegates: ₹4000
Registration fee includes:
- Conference kits and Certificates
- High Tea and Working Lunch (Both Days)
- Last Date of Paper Submission: 20 August 2018
- Paper Acceptance Notification: 20 October 2018
- Last date for receiving Registration: 5 November 2018
- Conference Dates: 21-22 November 2018
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: 9971999472 (Mr. Ankit Vishnoi)
For more information about the conference, visit the official website.
About the Author