NCCE- NITK 2020 aims to bring new ideas and developmental activities from various streams of civil engineering in a common platform to share knowledge and its applications in a wide spectrum. It also provides a connecting forum for academicians, researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent trends, innovations, concerns, practical challenges encountered and its solutions adopted in the field.
National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), formerly known as Karnataka Regional Engineering College (KREC), also known as NITK Surathkal, is a public engineering university at Surathkal, Mangalore. It was founded in 1960 as KREC while today, it is one of the 32 National Institutes of Technology in India and is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
- Advancements in green building technology.
- Special and nanomaterials in civil engineering
- Climate-change adaption, mitigation & modeling
- Innovations in structural engineering and development
- Practical application of FEM in civil engineering
- Developments in earthquake-resistant building design
- Applications of RS and GIS in civil engineering
- Urban environmental management
- Traffic management and intelligent transport system
- Waste minimization and management techniques
- Solid waste management techniques
- Soil & wastewater reclamation techniques
- Construction planning and management
- Construction contracts, laws, and regulations
- Construction safety and quality
- Integrated water resource management
- Soft computing techniques and optimization in civil engineering
- Geotechnical earthquake engineering and soil dynamics
- Structural reliability and design
- Sustainability in civil engineering
Call for Papers
- Papers are invited from all prospective authors including engineers, academicians, Industrialists, research scholars, and students.
- Selected papers will be published in conference proceedings.
- The manuscript must be typed in MS word and should include the title, author’s title, and email-id.
- The authors are requested to email the abstract and the full-length paper to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The last date to submit the abstracts is November 30, 2019.
- Last date for submission of abstracts: November 30, 2019.
- Intimation of acceptance of manuscripts: Dec 15, 2019
- Last date for submission of full-length paper: Dec 31, 2019
- Intimation of full-length paper: Jan 10, 2020
Phone Number: 08242473041
Email ID: email@example.com