ICNAN 2019 aims to bring together Indian and International communities (students, scientists, engineers and stakeholders from academia, government laboratories, industry, and other organizations) working in the field of nanoscale science and technology to discuss new and exciting advances in the field.
The conference covers a broad theme in this area to accommodate a wide range of interests and to facilitate interdisciplinary collaboration/interaction in both academia and industry. Nanotechnology is now revolutionizing in all sectors of science and technology from medicine, energy, environmental and electronics, etc.
Its applications are enormous and hence this conference will be the right platform to bring in experts and researchers across the globe to discuss the current trends and future aspects of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. Most of the practical applications of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology to cater to the need of Nations will be given importance in this conference.
- Synthesis and Fabrication of Advanced 0D/1D/2D Nanostructures
- Thin Film Deposition Techniques
- Advanced Nanomaterials characterization
- Molecular Nanoscience, Catalysis, and Applications
- Hydrogen Energy using Nanostructured materials
- Magnetic Nanomaterials and applications
- Biomedical-related devices and methods at the micro- and nano-scale
- Nanophotonics and Plasmonics
- Nanoelectronics: Fabrication/modeling and simulation
- Quantum computing/ Quantum information processing
Highlights of ICNAN
- Plenary Lecture by Nobel Laureate
- Lectures from renowned speakers
- Scopus Indexed and Reputed Journal Publications
- Thematic Sessions
- RSC “Nanoscale & Nanoscale Advances” Presentation Awards
- Young Researcher Awards
- Industrial Interactive Sessions
- Expert discussion on Joint projects and Bilateral proposals (EU funding)
- Round table session on the recent scenario and future trends in Nanoscience and Technology
- A virtual session for International participants
To register and submit your abstracts, click here.
- Abstract Submission – Extended Abstract: Aug 31, 2019
- Acceptance: Sept 20, 2019
- Full paper submission: Sept 30, 2019
- Last date for registration: October 30, 2019
- Final Submission as per the Journal’s format: October 30, 2019.
Phone Number: 0416 – 2202462 / 2202461
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.