The Fourth International Conference on Multimedia, Signal Processing and Communication Technologies (IMPACT 2017) will take place at Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India, from November 24th- 26th, 2017.
The conference will have technical paper sessions, poster sessions, tutorials, industrial presentation and talks by eminent researchers from around the world. IMPACT – 2017 invites aspiring authors to submit their original and unpublished research papers.
- Submitted papers should have five pages and comply with IEEE paper template (given here).
- Preferably use LaTeX for type setting. MS word will also be allowed.
- The PDF version should be submitted by using the EasyChair link given here.
A free tour to Agra/Mathura and AMU campus will be arranged for the conference participants.
- Regular authors: Rs. 500/-
- IEEE members: Rs. 450/-
- Students: Rs. 300/-
- Students(IEEE members): Rs. 250/-
- Paper Submission Deadline: June 20
- Notification of Acceptance: August 15
- Camera Ready Copy: September 15
- Registration: September 15
Contact email: email@example.com.
For more information, please visit the conference website link given here or the IEEE website link given here.