The conference jointly organized by M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (MSRUAS), Design division of the Aeronautical Society of India (AeSI), Mechanical Engineering department of the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru and Engineering Design department of the Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM), aims to bring together researchers and industry professionals working in the areas of multidisciplinary design, analysis, and optimization.
Established techniques and emerging technologies are equally emphasized to take advantage of the past accomplishments and step up the future of, optimization-based design and model-based systems. The focus is on design and analysis as applied to the optimization of systems. Optimization in aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, biomedical and other application domains are within the scope of this conference.
The Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre is a major space research center of the Indian Space Research Organisation, focusing on rocket and space vehicles for India’s satellite program. It is located in Thiruvananthapuram, in the Indian state of Kerala.
- Size, shape and topology optimization
- Design of Experiments
- Design Sensitivity Analysis
- Meta-modeling or surrogate modeling
- Systems design and optimization
- Model-based systems design and optimization
- Machine learning in optimization
- Inverse problems
- Uncertainty Quantification, reliability, and robustness in design
- Evolutionary Methods and Algorithms
- Composite Material Optimization
- Optimization application in emerging areas
- System identification
- Aerospace industry
- Automotive industry (including autonomous vehicles)
- Manufacturing industry
- Biomedical industry
Call for Papers
- Extended abstracts, not exceeding 2 pages, maybe submitted in pdf format.
- All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
- To submit your papers, click here.
- The last date to submit your papers is December 9, 2019.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.