Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Bhopal is organizing an International Conference on Modern Trends in Molecular Magnetism during November 27-30, 2019.
About the conference:
The conference is intended to provide a forum for the discussion of promising and groundbreaking developments in different areas of Molecular Magnetism, integrating chemists, physicists, and materials scientists from all over the world.
The topics include, but not limited to:
- Single Molecule Magnets (SMMs.
- Switchable Magnetic Materials.
- Electronic structure, Modelling, and Theory.
- Spectroscopic and Advanced Experimental Methods.
- Molecular Spintronics and Interface Magnetic Effects.
- Multifunctional Magnetic Materials.
- Magnetic Nanoparticles and their Applications.
- Please mail your abstract for posters at mtmmiiserbhopal[at]gmail.com.
- Click here for the format of abstract for a poster.
- Students & Post-Docs: Rs. 7000 (accommodation), Rs. 5000 (without accommodation).
- Faculties & Scientists: Rs. 10000 (accommodation), Rs. 8000 (without accommodation).
- Participants from Industry: Rs. 25000.
- Foreign Delegates: US$ 250.
Click here to apply.
- Conference Date: 27-30 November, 2019.
- Registration and Abstract Submission starts on May 15, 2019.
- Abstract Submission ends 31st July 31, 2019.
- Acceptance of Abstract: August 10, 2019.
- Registration ends August 17, 2019.