CfP: Conference on Modern Engineering, Science and Technology at Dr Kalam Institute of Engineering Research, Chennai [Feb 17, 2020]: Submit by Jan 10
About the Conference
The International Conference on Modern Engineering, Science & Technology (MEST 2020) is organised by Dr Kalam Institute of Engineering Research, Chennai on Feb 17, 2020. The aim of the MEST’2020 is to collaborate the knowledge between Engineers, Scientists, Scholars, Industrialist, and Students in various domains. This conference provides the opportunity for the participants to exchange the new innovations, applications, experiences to establish research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
Call for Papers
The conference invites authors to submit their research, review & survey papers from the following departments but not limited too:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Information & Technology
- Automobile Engineering
- Bio-medical Engineering
Authors can submit their research/review/survey paper in any of the standard formats to mestooty2020[at]gmail.com for the review process. Acceptance/Rejection status will be sent to your mail within 48 hours from submission.
- Last date for abstract submission is 10th January 2020
- Last date for Final Paper submission is 8th February 2020
- Registration fees on or before 21st December 2019 is Rs.2,090/paper Note: Special concessional fees for Early bird registrations
- Registration fees on or before 26th January 2020 is Rs.3,090/paper
Registration Fee Includes
- Participation & Presentation in Conference.
- A hard copy of proceedings book with ISBN (ISBN issued by Department of Higher Education, Government of India)
- Conference Certificates for all the 4 Authors of the paper without any extra fees
- A Conference Kit (A Folder, Notepad & Pen)
- IJARMET Journal Publication & e-Certificate within 10 working days from the day of conference at free of cost
- UGC & Scopus Journal Publication support
Phone: +91 7667434755, +91 8838357833
For further details, click here.
About the Author