This Conference is an opportunity to examine the evolving reach or the lack of it of Community Mental Health in India. This conference will allow all of us to hear from a global thought leader in this domain, who has been at the forefront of designing innovative service delivery nationally and internationally.
The conference will also give us an opportunity to hear from users and providers of another ‘invisible’ section of our community, the Gender and Sexual Minorities (GSM). The themes covered will be the mental health of the GSM community, youth, and school mental health.
This conference is an opportunity to examine, discuss, dissect the opportunities and strengths within the local mental health community and how it can embrace newer ideas to reach out to those who been traditionally left out.
The two-day long program will comprise lectures, panel discussion, question-answer sessions, paper presentation session and poster presentations on related works carried on mental health problems, challenges, and interventions.
- Mental health problem: theoretical frameworks
- Mental health problem among school-going, children
- Mental health problem of adolescents and adults
- Mental health policy perspectives
- Measurement and prevention of mental health
- Emerging trends in mental health research
- Mental health and well-being
- Classiﬁcation of mental health in the Indian scenario
- Mental health and community
- The mental health of the GSM community
- Mental health and resilience
- Mental health and media
- JU Students: Rs. 200/-
- General Participants: Rs. 500/-
- Poster Presentation: Rs. 750/-
- Paper Presentation: Rs. 1000/-
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is December 30, 2019.
Phone Number: 033 2457 2434
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org