On the backdrop of fast changing media-scape, this year, the International conference on Media and Communication(ICMAC) delves into various dimensions of ‘New Media’. ICMAC has a broader objective of providing a platform to academicians,researchers and practitioner to share,discuss and debate theory and practices in the context of new media.
The objectives of the conference are:
- New Media Narratives
- Journalism in Digital Age
- Communication Management in Digital Age
- Emerging Audio-Visual Landscape
- Research and Social Activism
Call for Papers
Theme: New Media Studies: Re-examining Articulations of Theory,Practice and Context
The conference invites research papers on the following tracks:
- Theories, Practices and Sociology of New Media
- Business, Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Consumers, Prosumers and Brands in Digital Ecosystem: The New Mediascape
- The Practice of Journalism in Digital Age
Emerging Scholars’ Section
- Abstracts written in English will only be accepted for conference.
- The maximum word limit is 500 words.
- Please mention 5-6 keywords at the end of the abstract in alphabetical order.
- Authors can submit maximum of two abstracts, each in a separate track.
- For submission of abstract, click here.
The registration fees are given below:
- External Faculty: Rs. 5900
- Industrial Professionals: Rs. 7080
- External Students & Research Scholars: Rs. 2360
- Foreign Delegate: $177
- Students from SIU: Rs. 2000
- Faculty from SIU: Rs. 4000
For registration, visit here.
- Last date for abstract (500 words) submission : May 31
- Intimation of abstract acceptance : Jun 15
- Submission of full Papers : Aug 15
For any queries, contact
- Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication SIMC,
Symbiosis Knowledge Village,
Gram Lavale, Lavale, Maharashtra, India
Phone: 0091 20 39116103, 0091 7722036523/7720053751