CfP: Conference on Mechanical & Materials Engineering at NIT Jalandhar [July 14-15]: Submit by Mar 14
The Department of Mechanical Engineering under the aegis of NITJ is organizing the 2nd International Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ICMME) from July 14-15, 2020. The 1st International Conference was successfully held from 11-12 June 2019 at NITJ.
The present conference aims at providing a leading forum for sharing original research contributions and practical developments in the field of Mechanical and Materials Science and Engineering so as to contribute its share for technological advancements.
Globalization provides all-around the development and this development is impossible without technological contributions. Hence, the present conference aims at providing a leading forum for sharing original research contributions and practical developments in the field of Materials so as to contribute its share for technological advancements.
- Polymer composites
- Ceramic & Metal Matrix Composites
- Green Composites
- Fibrous & Particulate Composites
- Hybrid composites
- Self-healing Composites
- Micro & Nano Composites
- Nano-Mechanics & Nano-Electronics
- FEM Modeling of Materials
- Density Functional Theory Analysis
- Monte-Carlo Technique
- Meso-scale Modeling
- Molecular Dynamics Modeling of Materials
- Renewable energy
- Fluid dynamics
- Modeling and simulation of nanofluids
- Alternative fuels
- Thermal comfort
- Building Energy Efficiency
- Energy Simulations
- Sustainable Buildings
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- MEMS Design and Microchannel Cooling
- Optimization in Thermal Devices and Energy Management
- Polymer, Ceramic Based Materials
- Materials for Green Technology
- Tribology and Surface Engineering
- Heat Treatment
- Solidification, Processing & Corrosion
- Powder Metallurgy
Call for Papers
- The organizers invite papers from students, teachers, scientists, and researchers in academia and industry to present the results of their research and development.
- The presenters should submit an abstract of approximately 300 words with times New Roman, 12 points, fonts in
Windows Windows-based Microsoft Word (.doc /.docx) document.
- To submit your papers online, click here.
- The abstract shall be reviewed by a peer committee.
- Selected manuscripts will be accepted for oral presentation.
- . All the presented papers will be published as Scopus indexed conference proceedings.
- The last date to submit your papers is March 14, 2020.
- Abstract Submission Ends March 14, 2020
- Acceptance of Abstract/ Paper Submission Starts: April 30, 2020
- Paper Submission Ends: May 14, 2020
- Author Registration Ends: June 14, 2020
Phone Number: +91 –2690301/02
Email ID: email@example.com,
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.