The Department of Mechanical Engineering, Aliah University, Kolkata, India is going to organize International Conference on Advancements in Mechanical Engineering- ICAME 2020 during 16th to 18th January 2020.
Academicians, social workers, policymakers and other stakeholders are requested to send original research abstracts, case studies formatted according to the given format.
Full-length papers covering original research work and case studies are invited for this international conference. The abstract should be maximum of 300 words in the prescribed format. The full-length paper is restricted to 6 pages in the prescribed format.
Selected papers will be published in SCOPUS indexed / UGC listed journals. Authors interested to submit abstract as well as full-length papers should signup in the website.
Full-length papers covering original research work and case studies are invited for this international conference. The abstract should be maximum of 300 words in the prescribed format. The full-length paper is restricted to 6 pages in the prescribed format. Authors interested to submit abstract as well as full-length papers should signup in the website.
Call for Papers
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- CAD / CAE / FEM / CFD
- Fatigue Fracture & Failure Analysis
- Friction, Wear & Lubrication
- Alternate Fuels
- Combustion & IC Engines
- Gas Turbines and Gas Dynamics
- Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Conventional / Un-conventional Machining
- CIM / CAM / FMS / MEMS
- Powder metallurgy / Rapid Prototyping
- Industrial Engineering
- Manufacturing Management
- Quality Engineering
- Soft Computing in Mechanical Engineering
- Design of Mechanical Systems
- Rotor Dynamics / Vibrations & Control
- Product Design & Development
- Automobile Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics and Micro fluidics
- Heat Transfer / Energy studies
- Advanced Forming Processes
- Composite Materials
- Micro and Nano Manufacturing
- Robotics and Mechatronics
- Design and Analysis of Experiments
- Product Life cycle Management
- Reliability Engineering
- System Modeling and Simulations
Submit your papers by signing up here.
Submission of Abstract: 31st July 2019
Acceptance of Abstract: 10th August 2019
Submission of Full Paper: 31st September 2019
Notification of Acceptance of Paper: 30th October 2019
Submission of Revised Paper: 15th November 2019
Registration starts: 20th November 2019
Last date for registration: 10th December 2019
Mr. Rafiqul Haque / Dr. Golam Kibria
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Aliah University, IIA/27, Newtown, Kolkata 700160
Ph. No.: +9133 23416596/92, +91 8584853823
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
For detailed information about the ICAME 2020 Conference, click here.