About the Organiser
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (A Christian Minority Institution) formerly known as Sathyabama Engineering College was established in 1987 by Dr Jeppiaar. It is a premier institute imparting knowledge in the areas of engineering, science, and contribution to the field of technical education for over two decades resulted in granting Deemed University Status on 16th July 2001.
About the Conference
International Conference on Mathematical Sciences (ICMS 2020 ) will be held at Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (Deemed to be University), Chennai, India, during 4th to 6th March 2020. The Department of Mathematics has been conducting ICMS successfully since 2014. The International Conference on Mathematical Sciences aims to bring academicians, scientists, leading engineers, research scholars and students together to exchange and share their experiences and research findings of all aspects of Mathematics and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
The Conference is the premier platform to create a future strategical development in the application of Mathematics in various fields of Engineering and Technology and give new directions to young researchers in applying innovative ideas in their research areas. In ICMS’14, a good number of articles were published in reputed Scopus indexed journals. The conference includes keynote addresses and plenary sessions by experts and the presentation of the conference papers.
- Algebra and Number Theory
- Analysis (Real, Complex & Functional)
- Discrete Mathematics & Combinatorics
- Financial and Industrial Mathematics
- Networks and Simulation
- Fluid Dynamics
- Fuzzy Sets and Logic
- Optimization and Control
- Graph Theory
- Numerical Analysis and Scientific computing
- Probability, Applied Statistics and Stochastic Process
- Mathematical Biology
- Modelling and Simulation
- Applied Mathematics
- Authors are required to submit a one page abstract of their original and unpublished research work on or before 5thNov, 2019 via email through sathyabamaicms2020[at]gmail.com . Acceptance of peer-reviewed abstracts will be intimated through email for the submission of the full manuscript.
- Researchers from abroad are encouraged to make use of virtual presentation opportunities. For more detail, contact through sathyabamaicms2020[at]gmail.com.
Interested delegates can register for the conference through this link.
|Category||Before 5th Jan, 2020||After 5th Jan, 2020|
|Indian Delegate –|
|INR 2,500||INR 3,000|
|Indian Delegate –|
|INR 2,000||INR 2,500|
|Industry||INR 4,000||INR 5,000|
|Foreign Participants||USD 150||USD 175|
- Abstract Submission: 5th Nov 2019
- Intimation of Acceptance of Abstract: 15th Nov 2019
- Submission of Full Paper: 5th Dec 2019
- Intimation of Acceptance of Full Paper: 20th Dec 2019
- Early Bird Registration: 5th Jan 2020
- Last Date for Registration: 25th Jan 2020
- Conference Dates: 4th– 6th March 2020
Organizing Secretary: Dr T. Sasipraba
Phone: +91-44-2450 3065