CfP: National Conference on Mathematical Modeling & Numerical Techniques at NIT Warangal [Oct 9-10]: Submit by Sept 23
The conference also aims at providing an interactive platform to academia, researchers, and the industry who are working in the latest developments of mathematical modeling and numerical techniques. The Organizing Committee hereby invites Faculty/ Researchers/scientists/technologists engaged in the basic as well as applied research from Universities, Research Institutions, and Industries to participate.
The scientific sessions will be comprised of Keynote, Plenary Invited Lectures. Besides these, Sessions for presentation of Research Papers: oral and poster presentations are included. Authors are requested to submit the Registration Form along with the Abstract of original unpublished work not exceeding 300 words in the prescribed format.
We are also planning to publish the selected full papers with the written consent of the authors in the Conference Proceedings/SCI/SCOPUS/Web of Science Indexed Journal. The organizing committee also encourages those who want to attend without presenting papers but to benefit from the lectures/discussions and to have networked with the delegates/ Institutions.
- Mathematical Modeling: Linear and non-linear models.
- Instabilities: Eckhaus, Zigzag, Benjamin fair, KL Instability.
- Analytical Techniques, Perturbation Methods, HAM and ADM.
- Numerical Techniques Finite Difference/Element/Volume Methods, Spectral Radius Methods.
Call for Papers
- The completed Registration form (and Abstract in case of presenting a paper) along with the DD should reach the coordinators on or before 20th September 2019. Selected candidates will be informed through E-mail by 23rd September 2019.
- Send your papers to Dr. A. BENERJI BABU/Prof Y. N. REDDY Coordinators, NCMMNTES, Department of Mathematics, National Institute of technology WARANGAL- 506 004, Telangana, India. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Phone Number: 8332969455
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.