NIT Warangal is organizing a National Conference on Mathematical Modeling & Numerical Techniques in Engineering & Science from March 20 to 21, 2020. The scientific sessions will be comprised of Keynote, Plenary Invited Lectures. Besides these, Sessions for presentation of Research Papers: oral and poster presentations are included
The conference also aims at providing an interactive platform to academia, researchers, and the industry who are working in the latest developments of mathematical modeling and numerical techniques. The Organizing Committee hereby invites Faculty/ Researchers/scientists/technologists engaged in the basic as well as applied research from Universities, Research Institutions, and Industries to participate.
The organizing committee also encourages those who want to attend without presenting papers but to benefit from the lectures/discussions and to have networked with the delegates/ Institutions.
- Mathematical Modeling: Linear and non-linear models.
- Instabilities: Eckhaus, Zigzag, Benjamin fair, KL Instability.
- Analytical Techniques: Perturbation Methods, HAM and ADM.
- Numerical Techniques: Finite Difference/Element/Volume Methods, Spectral Radius Methods.
- For Faculty: Rs. 2,000/-
- Research Scholars/Students: Rs. 1000/-
- Industry and R&D Organizations: Rs. 4000/-
The registration fee should be paid through Demand Draft (DD) /online payment. The DD is to be drawn in favor of “Conference Chair” payable at Warangal.
Call for Papers
- The completed Registration form (and Abstract in case of presenting paper) along with the DD should reach the coordinators on or before 10th March 2020.
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- Selected candidates will be informed through E-mail by 15th March 2020.
- Candidates are requested to send the filled-in registration form and abstract to /Prof Y. N. REDDY Coordinators, NCMMNTES, Department of Mathematics, National Institute of technology WARANGAL- 506 004, Telangana, India.
- No TA and DA will be paid to the participants.
- To download the registration form, click here.
Phone Number: 8332969455
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org