IIT Indore is organizing an International Conference on Materials Processing & Characterization from December 15 to 17, 2020.
The conference is aimed at creating a cross-disciplinary summit that transcends departmental, institutional, industrial, public and private research organizations and global barriers and lends itself to the integration of research and education in the vital field of advanced materials. This conference is mainly aimed at major sectors of advanced processing, material characterization, modeling and simulation, properties, performance, and device fabrication.
The Indian Institute of Technology Indore located in Madhya Pradesh, known as IIT Indore or IITI, is an institute of national importance established by the Government of India in 2009. It is one of the eight new IITs, started by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (India), Government of India.
- Material Characterization (Room and at Elevated Temperatures)
- High strain rate deformation of Materials
- Advanced machining processes
- Advanced metal forming, bending, welding & casting techniques
- Alternate materials /material substitution
- Applications FEA
- Composite and Polymer Manufacturing
- Composites, Intermetallics
- Fabrication Process of Nanomaterials and Nanodevices
- Functionally Graded Materials
- Future generation materials
- Heat Treatment
- High-Energy Beam Processing
- Laser-Based Manufacturing
- Material Testing
- MEMS Integration
- Multi-Physics Coupling Simulation and Optimization
- Non-destructive Examination
- Numerical Modelling and Simulation
- Optimization Techniques
- Powder Metallurgy and Ceramic Forming
- Recycling and re-manufacturing of Materials and Components
- SMART materials
- Super Alloys
- Thermally-Enhanced Processes and Materials
Call for Papers
Interested candidates can submit their papers online by clicking here.
The last date to submit your papers is September 30, 2020. The last date for early bird registration is October 15, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For official notification, click the link below.