About the Organiser
VIT was established in the year 1984 as Vellore Engineering College by Dr.G.Viswanathan, Founder & Chancellor. The institute was upgraded as a university in recognition of its academic excellence in 2001 by the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India.
About the Conference
International Conference on Materials, Manufacturing and Modelling (ICMMM) is a three-day technical event that provides a platform for leading researchers, academicians and industry experts to come together and exchange knowledge and views on global changes in materials, manufacturing and modelling.
This event is being jointly organized by the School of Mechanical Engineering (SMEC), VIT in association with the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Chapter, VIT. It is being planned to organize this event once in every two years and ICMMM – 2021 will be third in the series which is being scheduled for 19th to 21st March 2021.
ICMMM 2021 will be organized by VIT Vellore in association with University of Utah, USA, Liverpool John Moores University, UK and University of Tours, France.
Parallel technical sessions will be conducted on different themes on materials, manufacturing and modelling. While the following list is a general guideline for authors, there is flexibility and prospective authors may suggest and include contribution on alternative topics in related fields. All submitted manuscripts will undergo a peer review process to ensure high quality of international standard.
- Additive Manufacturing
- Advances in Casting Technology
- Advances in Metal Forming
- Advances in Metal Cutting
- Advances in Materials
- Cloud Manufacturing System
- Composites: MMC, CMC and PMC
- Digital Manufacturing System
- Energy Efficient Manufacturing
- Energy Storage Materials
- Environment-Friendly Materials
- Flexible / Agile / Reconfigurable Manufacturing System
- Intelligent Manufacturing Systems
- Laser Processing of Materials
- Machinability: Hard Machining and Superalloys
- Manufacturing Processes and Emerging Trends
- Materials and Manufacturing
- Materials Engineering and Manufacturing
- Materials Testing and Evaluation
- Metal Alloy Materials
- Microwave Processing of Materials
- NanoMaterials and Technology
- Polymer Materials
- Smart and Intelligent Materials
- Surface Engineering
- Virtual Manufacturing Process
To submit papers, click here.
- Delegates from Acadmia/Industry/R&D Institutions: US $350
- Full time research Scholars / Students: US $250
- Accompanying Person / Co-author: US $110
- Delegates from Industry: Rs. 9000
- Delegates from Academia / Institutions Research Scholars / Student: Rs. 8500 (Inclusive of all the taxes.)
- Accompanying Person / Co-Author: Rs. 4500 (Inclusive of all the taxes.)
- Last date for submission of full-length paper: 30th Sep 2020
- Registration starting date: 1st Nov 2020
- Last date for submission of camera-ready paper: 16th Jan 2021
- Registration closing date: 16th Jan 2021
CONFERENCE CHAIR: Dr. M. Anthony Xavior
School of Mechanical Engineering(SMEC), VIT, Vellore
Mobile: +91 94436 87391
For further details, click the link below.