The Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing (IIITDM), Jabalpur is organizing an International Conference on Machine vision & Augmented Intelligence from February 11 to 14, 2021.
PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur was established in 2005 with a focus on education and research in IT-enabled Design and Manufacturing. Since its inception, PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur has been playing a vital role in producing quality human resources for contribution in India’s mission of inclusive and sustainable growth.
The Institute offers undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D. programmes in Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Design and Ph.D. programmes in Mathematics, Physics and Literature. Under IIIT act, the Institute has been declared as an Institute of National Importance in January 2015. The Institute campus is being developed on 250 acres of land close to Dumna Airport, Jabalpur. The Institute is 10 km from the main railway station and 5.5 km from Dumna Airport, Jabalpur.
- Machine vision and Augmented Intelligence conference brings together the academicians, researchers, industry people and students to come together and discuss the current state-of-the-art developments of the fields.
- The conference will provide a benchmark and platform to the “AATM NIRBHAR BHARAT” by using modern augmented intelligence.
- The conference theme encompasses all industrial and non-industrial applications in which a combination of hardware and software provide operational guidance to devices in the execution of their functions based on the capture and processing of images.
- The conference will continue the tradition of the world’s leading experts giving keynote speeches, high quality tutorials, panel discussions, workshops, tutorials, and products and prototype demonstration, social events, and fun. We are preparing a galore of surprises, which we will gradually reveal as the date draws closer.
- Modeling of Disease Transformation
- Epidemic Forecast
- COVID-19: Theory and practice
- Image Processing and Computer Vision
- Augmented Intelligence: Theory and Applications
- Soft Computing: Theory and Applications
- Deep Learning: Theory and Applications
- Image Reconstruction
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
- Brain Computer Interface
- Cyber Security and Social Network Analysis
- Natural Language Processing
- Cryptography and Image Security
Call for Papers
To submit your papers online, click here.
- Last date of Paper Submission: October 31, 2020
- Tutorial Proposal: November 30, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: December 30, 2020
- Camera-ready submission of accepted papers: January 10, 2021
- Registration of accepted papers: January 15, 2021
Phone Number: +91-9425156289
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.