The Indian Institute of Technology, Patna In Collaboration with the Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi-India, California State University, San Bernardino-USA, and Emlyon Business School-France is organizing an Online International Conference on Machine Learning & Big Data Analytics from March 29 to 30, 2021.
The Indian Institute of Technology Patna is an autonomous institute of education and research in science, engineering, and technology located in Patna, India. It is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
The proposed Conference on Machine Learning and Big Data Analytics represent key ingredients for the 4th Industrial Revolution. Their extensive application is dramatically changing products and services, with a large impact on labor, the economy, and society at all.
ICMLBDA 2021, organized by the Indian Institute of Technology, Patna in collaboration with the Indian Institute of Technology, BHU (Varanasi) aims at collecting scientific and technical contributions with respect to models, tools, technologies, and applications in the field of modern Machine Learning and Big Data, covering the entire range of concepts from theory to practice, including case studies, works-in-progress, and conceptual explorations.
Through sharing and networking, ICMLBDA 2021 will provide an opportunity for researchers, practitioners, and educators to exchange research evidence, practical experiences, and innovative ideas on issues related to the Conference theme.
- Applications of deep learning in various engineering streams
- Neural information processing systems and architectures
- Training schemes, GPU computation, and paradigms
- Reinforcement Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- GANs and other neural generative methods
- Representation embedding spaces
- Deep Belief Networks and Statistical Learning
- Advance Optimization techniques
- Autonomous Computing
- Extreme Learning Machines
- Hybrid Intelligent Systems
- Big Data Analytics Adoption
- Benefits of Big Data Analytics
- Volume Growth of Analytic Big Data
- Managing Analytic Big Data
- Big data storage architecture
- GEOSS clearing house
- Data Science Models and Approaches
- Big Data Acquisition, Integration, Cleaning, and Best Practices
- Big Data and High-Performance Computing
- Scalable Computing Models, Theories, and Algorithms
- Performance Evaluation Reports for Big Data Systems
- Many-Core Computing and Accelerators
- Analytics Reasoning and Sense-making on Big Data
Call for Papers
Submissions should NOT include the author(s), affiliation(s), e-mail address(es), and postal address(es) in the manuscripts. Papers will be selected based on their originality, timeliness, significance, relevance, and clarity of presentation. Paper submission implies the intent of at least one of the authors to register and present the paper if accepted.
- All accepted and presented papers of the conference will be reviewed for possible publication in SPRINGER AISC.
- The papers must be part of the worldwide scholarly discourse in the field covered by the library. The reviews will be done to make sure papers are relevant for the chosen classifications to ensure subscribers receive relevant content.
- NO extra fee is charged from authors for inclusion in proceedings.
- Authors will grant a non-exclusive, revocable license that allows providing services to users.
To submit your papers online, click here.
- Submission of Full Papers: January 05, 2021
- Notification of Acceptance: February 10, 2021
- Early Bird Registration: February 15, 2021
- Oral presentation of selected works: March 29-30, 2021
- Submission of full papers: April 15, 2021
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.