The International Conference on Machine Intelligence and Signal Processing (MISP 2021) will be held at the National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh, India, during September 23-25, 2021.
This conference is meant for researchers all over the globe interested in the areas of data mining, artificial intelligence, optimization, machine learning methods/ algorithms, signal processing theory and methods, and applications to human brain disorders like epilepsy, Alzheimer’s, sleep disorders, etc. Other applications of machine learning and signal processing techniques are also welcome.
The National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh was inaugurated on 18th August 2010 as a member of a group of ten new NITs. These new NITs were established as centers of excellence in technical education to combat the growing need for technological professionals in India.
- Feature Extraction
- Least-Squares SVM (LS-SVM)
- Support Vector Machines (SVM)
- Twin SVM (TWSVM)
- Extreme Learning Machine (ELM)
- Artificial Neural Network (ANN)
- Kernel Design
- Randomization-Based Neural Networks and Learning Systems
- Machine Learning Architectures and Formulations
- Medical, Biological and Cell Microscopy
- Neural Generative Models, Auto Encoders, GANs
- 3D Computer Vision
- Action and Behaviour Recognition
- Adversarial Learning, Adversarial Attack, and defense
- Biometrics, Face, Gesture, Body Pose
- Computational Photography, Image, and Video Synthesis Datasets and Evaluation
- Efficient Training and Inference Methods for Networks
- Explainable AI, Fairness, Accountability, Privacy, Transparency, and Ethics in Vision
- Image Retrieval
- Active Learning
- Incremental Learning and Online Learning
- Reinforcement Learning and Planning
- Manifold Learning and Regularization
- Multi-Task Learning
- Semi-Supervised Learning
- Dimensionality Reduction
Call for Papers
The paper must be in Springer AISC series format and of a maximum of 12 pages. Selected and extended versions of research papers will be forwarded for publication as a Special Issue in Scopus and SCI/SCIE indexed Journals of repute.
To submit your papers online, click here.
- Last date for paper submission: April 1, 2021
- Notification of acceptance: May 15, 2021
- Camera-ready paper due: June 1, 2021
- Registration Due: June 1, 2021
Phone Number: 91-9485230593
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.