About the Organisers:
DELNET- Developing Library Network was established as a Society in 1992. It was initially supported by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, National Informatics Centre, Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Government of India.
It is located in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Campus, New Delhi. DELNET is a major resource sharing library network in South Asia connecting more than 5,800 libraries in
DELNET is a major resource sharing library network in South Asia connecting more than 5,800 libraries in thirty-three states in India and eight other countries. These libraries include academic libraries (Universities and Colleges), government libraries, libraries of R & D organizations, among others.
About the Conference:
The Conference being organized from November 28-30, 2017 will discuss a large number of latest issues under the theme “A Digital Universe of Infinite Possibilities for Libraries.” The National Convention is scheduled for three days. After the inauguration on November 28, 2017, tutorials will be conducted on Communication Skills for LIS Professionals. The next two days will focus on various sub-themes of the National Convention.
Submission of Papers:
- Original papers on the given sub-themes or related themes are invited from professionals.
- The papers should be based on research surveys, case studies or action plans. Surveys on Internet use/E-Journals Usage in libraries will not be accepted.
- Papers should not normally exceed 5,000 words or 16 double-spaced pages, beside tables, diagrams, etc. Also, each paper should contain an abstract, up to ten keywords, body of the paper, conclusion, and references.
- The abstract should state in about 150 words the sum and substance of the paper.
- The conclusion should include the recommendations made in the paper.
- The keywords which describe the main issues discussed should be given in alphabetical order.
- The paper should also contain the author’s name, designation, organization, address, telephone, fax, and E-mail address.
- All references should be presented according to the Chicago Manual of Style (http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_ citationguide.html).
- Papers should be typed in 8.5”x11” page size, 1.25” margins, 12 point Times Roman and double-spaced. Papers be typed in MS Word format.
- Every paper has to be accompanied by a copyright declaration form according to the format available on the conference website.
- At least one of the authors listed in the paper must register for NACLIN 2017 within one week after the paper has been accepted for presentation in NACLIN 2017.
- The completed paper should be sent electronically to email@example.com.
INDIA & SAARC Countries
- DELNET Members: Rs. 2500
- Professionals working in Delhi & NCR: Rs. 2000
- Research Scholars/LIS Students (Full Time): Rs. 1500
- Accompanying Person: Rs.2000
- DELNET Members:US$ 250
- Non-Members: US$ 300
- Accompanying Person:US$ 250
- Last Date for Registration: November 28, 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Papers: October 10, 2017
- Last Date for Accommodation Booking: November 15, 2017
Director DELNET, JNU Campus, Nelson Mandela Road,
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Phone: 011-26741111; Mob.: 09891016667
For conference brochure, click here.