CfP: Conference on Engineering, Agriculture, Applied Sciences & Humanities @ NIT Srinagar [June 22-23]: Submit by June 15
The Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, NIT Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, and Krishi Sanskriti, New Delhi are organizing a Conference on Contemporary Issues in Engineering, Agriculture, Applied Sciences and Humanities (EAH-2019) during June 22-23, 2019.
About the Conference:
The Conference aims to bring together academia, researchers and students in order to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of specialized and interdisciplinary fields.
This event provides an opportunity for all to network, share ideas and also present their research work. In addition, discussion on the latest innovations, trends and practical concerns and challenges faced in these fields are also encouraged.
- Track I: Materials Science and Mechanical Engineering.
- Track II: Civil, Architecture, and Environmental Engineering.
- Track III: Computer Science & Information Technology.
- Track IV: Electronics and Electrical Engineering.
- Track V: Agriculture Sciences.
- Track VI: Basic Science & Applied Science.
- Track VII: Humanities.
- Track VIII: Mathematics/ Statistics.
Abstracts not exceeding 300 words on any of the aforesaid themes should be sent to the Organizing Secretary through email at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th June 2019.
All selected papers will be published in conference proceeding with ISBN and few high-end papers will be published in international journals having ISSN which will be issued to authors on the day of the conference.
- Academic faculty/Industrial Delegates
- Indian Delegates: 3500 INR.
- SAARC/ African Country Delegates: 125 USD.
- Rest of the countries: 200 USD.
2. Research Scholars(Ph.D.)
- Indian Delegates: 2500 INR.
- SAARC/ African Country Delegates: 100 USD.
- Rest of the countries: 150 USD.
3. Students(UG and PG)
- Indian Delegates: 2000 INR.
- SAARC/ African Country Delegates: 75 USD.
- Rest of the countries: 100 USD.
4. Printing of Additional Pages as chapter:
- Indian Delegates: 300 INR.
- SAARC/ African Country Delegates: 15 USD.
- Rest of the countries: 20 USD.
5. Listener, Participation without paper presentation/Accompanying Member
- Indian Delegates: 1500 INR.
6. Print copy of research article
- Indian Delegates: 700 INR.
- SAARC/ African Country Delegates: 20 USD.
- Rest of the countries: 30 USD.
7. Additional Research paper for the same authors
- Indian Delegates: 1000 INR.
- SAARC/ African Country Delegates: 25 USD.
- Rest of the countries: 35 USD.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: June 15.
- Submission of Full-Length Research Paper & Copyright Form: June 17.
- Submission of Registration Details: June 18.
Call: +91-8527006560, 9968653128
For further information, click here.
About the Author